Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Do you, but if he lying on his dick or trying to be ambiguous about whether or not he hit, I'm sorry that s--t is lame.. If you didn't hit then clear the air and let Ice know the real.. If you did then you did... But don't play that fence s--t... It looks like you want the attention... Just sayin.. ~HIM~

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
we all breath the same air...

but I don't blame him being quite, gentleman don't talk about there affairs. Plus this getting his name out there.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Fair enough, him. But u willing to say that to mr. 9's face?
If he asked me I would have no problem keeping it real with him, just as I would any of my homeboys.. I'm commenting just like everyone else, but since I'm not doing the typical "cheerleading" you want to come at me sideways..

At the end of the day, AP is going to do him.. I still stand by what I said..

Last edited:
I said it before, i'm sure he ended up spreading those toasty buttermilk cheeks

Next he'll release that sex tape and make some greenbacks on that as well. If he supposedly had her naked on his bed, i'm sure it went further than that slammin' those cheeks while she's touching her toes as he glazes out into the Vegas night.

These media outlets seem like they can't get AP.9's info correct as some label the being as a "Vegas" and "Arizona" Rapper.

This calls for some real Pimp Beats :

Props: fillyacup