"13 YEARS TODAY COUGNUT PASSED AWAY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2014
IN HONOR OF COUGNUT S.B. BABY COUGNUT DROPS A NEW VIDEO....

The RESURRECTION is HERE! S.B. BabyCougnut emerges from the ruins of West Coast hip hop, to take his rightful place among the Remaining ELITE S.B. BabyCougnut BORN 2 BALL From the Fourth Coming album BORN TO BALL.

WAYNEHAYESMGMT@outlook
facebook.com/sbthedon
twitter.com/BabyCougnut
instagram/babycougnut
[email protected]

Jun 5, 2004
I think it was Dana who posted that post all those years ago. First it made the news as a highway crash then someone clued us in. You sure 13 years?! I thought it was 2000/2001?

I still remember all the classic misspellings. Cougarnut was the best, if my memory serves me right
Lmao i was just thinking about that...

"Im looking for this one song i liked its by like this one guy called Kuuojghnutt, hlp plz xoxo ty!!!" Smfh

U have no idea how many other peoples' burned "Cough Nut" mixtapes ended up under the seat of my whip.

"Spell it right! C-O-U-G-N-U-T!" -Cougnut (RIP)

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
hardest voice on record. goldie loc and ronald mack carry the torch but it's not the same. i remember someone posting a classic live performance of this track. i cant find it anywhere on youtube. if someone has it, please re-upload