@tay capone 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2014
You guys have like 20 cats all questioning 1 Dude, Tay, no man can respond to that many people throwing remarks.
Anyhow... you all sound lame...you are nerds Im sure... But guys are going on some dude who #1 Does Not care... #2 Is opening up convos in Bart when its been dead as shit and #3 A Rapper who we have all listened to, being cool enough to chop it up and share his thoughts... and you guys just act like straight nerds man, for real. Don't be so lame.

Anyhow, Good Day folks.

::Waits for computer nerds lame rebuttal::

Jun 5, 2004
You guys have like 20 cats all questioning 1 Dude, Tay, no man can respond to that many people throwing remarks.
Anyhow... you all sound lame...you are nerds Im sure... But guys are going on some dude who #1 Does Not care... #2 Is opening up convos in Bart when its been dead as shit and #3 A Rapper who we have all listened to, being cool enough to chop it up and share his thoughts... and you guys just act like straight nerds man, for real. Don't be so lame.

Anyhow, Good Day folks.

That was ur first post? Leave britney alone?

Feb 26, 2014
Nope... I've been thizzus christ for years on here and thizzworld before this... My old acct is thizzus christ, but couldn't get pw, so made a new one... Look it up nerds... People on here know me... Anyway, all u guys can come up with is that? lol... That's why I don't post on here, cats are so fake. Lol!!!!

Feb 26, 2014
I apologize that I got better shot to do than drop THOUSANDS of posts on an Internet site like u supps... But what I said initially is true... Anyhow, back to your regularly scheduled programming... Let the computer needing commence.

Feb 13, 2006
The fact that you used colons to show your actions makes you a nerd by definition. I bet you used to fantasy role play in AOL chat rooms. //roll-dice2-sides12 - T @THIZZUSCHRIST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

Anyhow, Good Day folks.

Welcome back to SICCNESS, It don't help to BITCH about the going ons around here so roll with it or Log the Fuck Off. Just saying you aint going to change anything unless your the owner and start banning ppl for picking on Artists.