WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
N8's myspace is poppin, yo. That's where all the hoes gather and schedule orgys with N8 promising Tech will be there.... only for them to get to N8's crib and see him spread eagle on his bed, right hand glistening with K-Y while the left holds his signed "Psychumentary" dvd case... and in the background to set the mood, Tech can be heard on his Hello Kitty special edition 13 inch TV... repeating, over and over again, "Noxious N8".... "Noxious N8".... "Noxious N8"....

Jan 2, 2006
N8's myspace is poppin, yo. That's where all the hoes gather and schedule orgys with N8 promising Tech will be there.... only for them to get to N8's crib and see him spread eagle on his bed, right hand glistening with K-Y while the left holds his signed "Psychumentary" dvd case... and in the background to set the mood, Tech can be heard on his Hello Kitty special edition 13 inch TV... repeating, over and over again, "Noxious N8".... "Noxious N8".... "Noxious N8"....
I think I just got hard for a second.:chinese:

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com

Christ what the fuck is this?

N8 you have reached a whole new level of Douchebagery on this one. You're mom's going to be pissed when she gets home from rehab and finds corn syrup and red food coloring stains all over the front of the house.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao, arent you a mod?
Oh thats right Nick, you should be more professional. You're sooo fired. I'm sooo serial!