WHY TECHS A WEENIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
001)BCUZ U LAMES ON HERE FOR HIM…

1) HE CANT SPEAK CONFIDENTLY… IF U EVER BEEN WITH IT THAT SHY SHITS OUT THA WINDOW…

2)HE YAPS V NECKS…

3) HE BELIEVES IN THE BIBLE!!! LOL!!!

4) HE STATES IN HIS OWN INTERVIEW ALOT OF HIS SHIT AINT " IS NOT" FIRST HAND…

5) BCUZ YER HELLA GAY FOR LIKING A BALDING PINCHE YANTA WHO ONLY HAS A FOLLOWING FOR TRING TO BE A OUTCAST…

DISCUSS…LOLOLOL…
haha he is the most successfull rapper on siccness who has a forum. And i have been on here when he was a nobody. Now look. The biggest independent rapper in the world. Maybe you are just jealous because you don't have any skills at anything at all.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... To his credit, he's not wrong. But yeah, he seems to have missed the point.

BTW did the sicc forget to take down these stupid fucking ads or is "Hunid Racks" (stupid fucking name, I bet it's a room full of white people pandering to a black demographic) STILL paying to be on the sides of this place? Like siccness is really helping push units... It probably costs what... say a "Hunid" a month to advertise on the site? That's like... a "Hunid" packs of papers. That's an entire bodega's worth of monthly sales, and that's IF they don't sell competitors shit like Dutchies, Vegas, etc...

Nov 6, 2005
Seeing as this forums nearly dead. And kept around more for historical purposes, that makes the troll and the couple that replied the remaining "Strange Forum" members.

Congrats.

Jul 1, 2007
Seeing as this forums nearly dead. And kept around more for historical purposes, that makes the troll and the couple that replied the remaining "Strange Forum" members.

Congrats.
The thread was dead before it started..

I dont even get why people still troll this forum? if they hate it so much why waste your time posting here?SMH

Well Yeah i dont think Strange really needs this forum. In the past this forum actually contributed to strange in a positive way. :chinese: