Well I Just Marked The F Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Tech's finally getting his shine. His plays on YouTube are constantly growing, more and more content is being released more frequently. He's taking on a whole nother sound (and no, not selling out to mainstream like many are saying), he's building a diverse team of A-list artists, and he's still coming as hard as ever, unyielding to any pressure he's probably getting to fully branch out to the mainstream. Dude is truly a beast. I'm proud as fuck to say I had at least a tiny, miniscule portion in the spreading of Tech's music.

Listening to Fear from Strangeulation, it truly is one of the craziest tracks Tech has ever done. The tone and vibe of the song, the subject matter, the emotion. Tech's come a long fuckin way.

/dustinstylerant

Btw, welcome back Zer0. Good to see you still kickin.

Nov 14, 2002
I think the Ridiculousness thing might have just been a promo for the show and not an actual commercial about him being on it. I think they were interviewing people at the Woodies for little bumpers about the most ridiculous thing they've ever done or something like that. I caught the ass end of it so I was a little misled.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Ridiculousness is the most unfunny show on tv. I remember once I was going through the channels and there was a whole half hour show about Tech being on tour with MGK on MTV2.

Nov 14, 2002
That banned guy (What a square, right? I mean, who the fuck gets banned around here?) is right... Sort of... Fragile is (IMO) a Tech track that feels like 20% Tech and 80% chorus/Kendrick Lemar.

Not my pick for a single, for sure, but it worked.

The guy (not sure which DJ, it was about noon on a Thursday) did at least say something like "Here's a track from my man Tech N9ne featuring Kendrick Lemar"...

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No, that doesn't have much to do with your popularity.

They infrequently pop in to remind us how much "Strange Music sucks".

I put that in quotation marks just in case Erick Hawke pops in and misconstrues my words.

addendum: I don't think Strange sucks, obviously, but I also don't see any need in having to be on guard and reduced to using quotation marks when I say something sarcastic that could be misinterpreted.