Tech on Jimmy Kemmel tomorrow night (6/24)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
During the time he performed over 4 million people were watching. I think Techs fanbase is bigger than we think. Album sales just don't mean anything anymore really if it isn't an organic movement. Fad artist after copycat fad artist... Repeat. This dude is selling out shows coast to coast now, even in New York. Then of course internationally. He charts high across several genres everytime he has a release. I know in AZ the venue will have to change soon because they are turning away hundreds of people at the door every tour. I saw a couple kids pay $200 for tickets this last time. Power 98.3 has his music on regularly and does contests etc with overwhelming response.

Feb 12, 2006
Glad I got my computer fixed, otherwise I would have never even found out about this. About fucking time he got some exposure like this. Kimmel is ok in my book now, always thought he was kind of a douche.

I'm so far out of the loop it's ridiculous. RIP to his moms, going forward doing what he does is one of the worst things by far for him I'm sure.