Tech Calling out Kutt, Snuggbrim, and Scenario

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
This shit came out of no where in my opinion. Kutt, BG, Snug, and Tech all chiming in on Twitter. Personally, selling the chain on eBay is gonna come across as a slight any way you slice it. Doing it while he's in Canada is not the biz. Too bad no Deuce Klik or 816 Boyz stuff will surface now.

Last edited:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Why will no Deuce Klik stuff turn up now? They're all free now. Kutt, BG, Skat & Snug. There's no obligation to Strange now, so they can go record it tomorrow if they want to.

Aug 23, 2002
Why will no Deuce Klik stuff turn up now? They're all free now. Kutt, BG, Skat & Snug. There's no obligation to Strange now, so they can go record it tomorrow if they want to.
Kutty seems a little pissed off that snug dragged his name in this. Either which way I always felt like Tech was a minor member that made a huge difference in visibility of the group (like 57th st rogue dogs, even though he's not a "member"). I was hoping for a few Tech features on the album. But, it's been talked about forever and doubt it will happen.

Aug 23, 2002
Tech was never even remotely a member of Deuce Klik. There would be a better argument about Kaliko, since he was on the hook for a few of the "Klik" tracks.
I know this, but he's been heavily featured in most all of the members music. That's what I was getting at. But, whatever, this shit will blow over. And hopefully we do get the Deuce Klik CD with or without tech features. Was it held back because of Calhoun's commitment with strange?

I really want the 816 Boys CD, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
From my understanding, there were some obligations to Strange (likely due to Calhoun being under contract) which aren't in play any longer (again, Calhoun's break from the label). Contractually, I don't believe there is anything holding a potential album up any longer. Now how they go about getting it out there is yet to be seen. Regardless, it'll end up being a "local" release without the weight of Strange.

Aug 23, 2002
Thanks for the info. Didn't know it was actually being held up due to contractual obligations. I just thought they never got around to recording it.

Aug 16, 2003
He also announced most of the shows and painted Techs face.

All kind of stuff is going on in the camp. Some one said he posted that he wasnt being treated fairly or some shit. I just think its strange that all if this comes out after Tech leaves the country.

Shaddy business IMO