Someone's Gotta Wake This Place The Fuck Up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
...because I'm tired of hanging out on wrestling forums.

Here's a little story. I fairly recently stopped following what Tech is up to pretty much, and the pre-order/getting the signed album streak has finally been broken.

I've had a signed copy of every major Tech release (except for Everready, I think) leading in to Something Else, and that album wasn't going to be the exception. I pre-ordered it, even though the damn shipping was more than the cd itself and basically cost me 35 dollars at the end of the day for a cd and "free" ill fitting white tee.

So just like usual I forget about it until I know the album released the day before, and I still don't have it. So I finally check the tracking number for it (I'm very bad at keeping tabs on shit like that, I just figure it'll be there when it gets there), and it turns out that it was delivered the day BEFORE release, which would have been really cool if it weren't for one thing.

That's the day my sketchy/white-trash-ey neighbors were moving out from their upstairs apartment. Upstairs from ME that is. So while they were moving their crap into a truck and hanging out on the porch drinking Budweiser from cans, my package must have walked itself onto the property, looked like it might have been something expensive, and they ganked it. I would have stronger doubts about this if they hadn't stolen my garbage cans and came up with some bullshit excuse about it to my wife.

Ever since the sad realization that I just broke the streak, lost 35 bucks to some assholes, and it was too late to order another, I just kind of gave up.

That and once you're booted from the sicc for years and years, you tend not to go around digging for every little bit of Tech info so much. I've probably missed out on a TON of shit over the years.

=

PS3 PSN: Zer0FiveSeven

I've been playing pretty much whatever PS+ has been giving me lately. So right now I'm playing through Tomb Raider. I think I'm just about 75% done with it, but I only play it at about 4 in the morning when I'm piss drunk so I don't remember a single thing about the story.

This is my memory of the story thus far... Lara is on a ?plane? and it ?crashes somewhere? Then her uncle has to hold her or she'll fall into some water, she slips, cleavage shot, then Lara wakes up on a beach. OH LOOK! Old timey boats and new timey boats have washed ashore! Wierd.

Then she has to climb some shit, fight some pirates... Ya know, Tomb Raider shit. Good time thus far. Maybe I'll finish that off tonight.

=

Well I'm off to go drink and smoke for a bit, and think of something completely inconsequential to drunkenly ramble about much later in the evening. Good day until then.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's true. ^

Here's a poem about Gotham City:

He's the Dark Knight, a masked vigilante.
breaking faces at the speed of insanity
His alter ego is vain, dark is his true identity
Money is the one thing that is no object
His affection is in the night sky, a shiny obelisk
To count the nights, he needs no Calendar, Man,
or psychopath carving his skin, no Victor Zsasz
Alfred is his help, a Pennyworth he's more than
makes sure there's no Poison in his IV, and
retracting Talon's from his skin, his right-hand man
Funny, that's the hand The Joker offers him
sending electro-shock down his thick spine and
Titan toxin's flow from the squirting dandelion
Recon and hiding in the still of the night his specialty
A mere view of him in the noir casings of a windowsill
is resonant and brooding like a broken Scarecrow hiding,
or the first time a rookie on the beat sees him and screams
"MR! FREEZE!" as he takes down another perpetrator diving
at a lady and her gentleman as they walk the street
in the pale moonlight discussing all of life's mysteries
He seeks out all the Two-Faces of our modern society
and the deranged Hugo Strange's and Solomon Grundy's,
Headhunter's and Humpty Dumpty's, split personalities,
Ventriloquists, and their Scarface dummies.
He Hushes the evil people, the Harley's, Maxie Zeus',
Tweedle Dum's, and Tweedle Dee's.
He's no Killer, that's a Croc, but he is a Deadshot
when it comes to spotting Catwomen, Clayfaces,
and sonaring Black Mask's who Penguin he senses Anarky.
He's the Bane of their existence, the Dark Knight,
Billionaire Bruce Wayne, the one and only. . .
Batman, his presence is an ode to Gotham City.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think I don't give one solid fuck about the bullshit WWE churns out every week, and I think it's fucking stupid to follow it anymore.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
When I was a little kid my friends were really into WWF and had the toys and everything but I thought it was stupid but I thought Mick Foley was cool for some reason. Also, Mick Foley and the Undertaker are the only wrestlers I know the names of aside from the really popular ones everyone knows.

This week a bunch of mixtapes dropped. Just today I downloaded Le$-Expansion Pack, Blanco & The Jacka-Game Over, Jelly Roll-The Biggest Loser, Lil Keke-A.B.A. 3, Vince Staples-Shyne Coldchain Vol 2, Slicc Pulla-The Wolf of Irwin Street, Bad Lucc-Outchea......
Don't you hate it when people say loose instead of lose?

This is the new Random thought thread

I'm waiting on like 4 packages and 3 of them should have been here by now. If someone stole them I'm gonna be pissed.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't think the Punk thing is a work. I think he's just an overly emotional emo prick. At the end of the day, the wold still spins. I think he's a dick for leaving, but... whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing Brock and Taker try and put on a decent match without breaking each other's necks.

I subscribed to the network the day it came out like the mark that I am so WM is a lock for me either way. The HOF show this year is going to be great also.

=

I texted a bunch of people at 5:30am because I just woke up and thought it was 5:30 at night. Drunk.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
One of my friends in HS got home from school, took a nap and woke up at 6pm. He thought it was 6am so he got ready and walked to the bus stop and waited for a while with his backpack and everything until he realized what he did.

There's a duo called The Megaphone State that's really dope. They remind me of Cunninlynguists but they're from Finland.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
This is random as fuck but is anyone playing Twisted Metal on PS3?
This. Plus the 1 player levels were so stupidly hard. Not in a strategy-type way more in like smash-all-the-buttons-and-hope-you-win-before-the-monster-truck-runs-you-over-again way. I literally haven't done anything on my PS3 except Netflix and PS3 Media Server to stream movies and tv shows in probably 2 1/2 years.

Nov 14, 2002
This. Plus the 1 player levels were so stupidly hard. Not in a strategy-type way more in like smash-all-the-buttons-and-hope-you-win-before-the-monster-truck-runs-you-over-again way. I literally haven't done anything on my PS3 except Netflix and PS3 Media Server to stream movies and tv shows in probably 2 1/2 years.

Yeah that's been the thing with TM since TM2, really... I don't feel like I really have any control over what I'm doing so much. It feels like you really are just spinning in circles shooting just about anything you can see with no rhyme or reason. Maybe I'm just too fuckin' old now, but back in the day of TM2 my friends and I used to combo the shit out of each other and the AI. Also, is it just me or are the levels just too f'n big?

Anyway....

Anybody heard from Freix (HeatMyser) at all? Last I heard (many many moons ago) he got out of the music scene and got married.