Someone's Gotta Wake This Place The Fuck Up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
My PS3 disc drive broke today, just in time for my Cinema Snob DVD's to arrive in the mail, along with the fact that I recently purchased about 5 new games that I hardly got to touch.

Ya know, I got through this week of work just going "Well fuck it this weekend is going to be the shit... I've got WM content fromt he network all weekend, I'm gonna get some weeeeeeeed, play some fuckin' games, check out these dvd's I've been waiting for..."

Well none of that is working out very well. I really kind of just want to go to sleep until I have to wake up for work again.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah that sounds simple and great but I mean this means I'm 4-5 Xbob'x deep, and now TWO PS3's for the "last" generation's worth of consoles... I'm just sick of replacing shit.

I don't abuse my shit. I don't have 12 hour COD sessions, it's not 100 degrees in the place when I play, I don't blow smoke into the fuckin' thing..

I'm just so fucking sick of replacing these things. I don't have free hundreds of dollars to just replace and replace and replace... Especially after I just spent waaaay too much on dvd's and games within the past month.

Honestly, the whole weekend has been a bit of a bust. Some personal shit with a friend who's an idiot, some other shit...

I was in super high spirits this morning when I went to put a dvd in the fuckin' thing and it wouldn't even eject the one that was already in there.

It's just a collection of bullshit...

And for the record, I got the disc out of the machine. It was reluctant to do it (grinding/clicking noises) but jamming the eject button helped enough for me to be able to pull the disc out.

::shrug::

The world still spins...

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
You could always do this or use google to see if there's an easy/easier fix. I don't feel bad when people tell me they've been through x amount of xboxes. Everybody I know owns an xbox and every single one of them is on their 3rd or 4th or 5th and bitch that they had to wait for MS to replace it every time but talk shit about Sony and PS3/PS4 all the time. It makes no sense. But wtf do I know. I probably own about 50 PS3 games and I'd be surprised if I've played 10 of them.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I just bought payday 2, only cods i ever enjoyed are older ones, I sell games have for over a year now, started as a hobby but go figure I make alright money compared to the zero dollars I was making years prior, I also softmod original xbox's and place all those emulators. Kinda shocking when you find a $80 videogame just sitting on a thriftstore shelf for $2

Nov 14, 2002
You bought Payday 2?

Sorry man...

But wtf do I know. I probably own about 50 PS3 games and I'd be surprised if I've played 10 of them.
Well good for you. I wish we could all be so lucky.

Last edited: