Question bout a Rehab vid... (slightly off topic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Is Rittz in this vid or is that just some dude lookin like him?

He's in there a bit during the song but there's a closeup at the end. Bout 2:56

Sorry if I don't know much about Rittz. I'll catch up one of these days.

And BTW if you're not listening to Rehab, I don't want to know you.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002
Ha no shit.

Yeah I guess I could have looked into that a little further than I did but I really just wanted to post the vid anyway. Interesting.

I know this album isn't brand new or anything, but I've been behind on Rehab for a few years and I've been playing this shit for a month straight now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Their album Southern Discomfort you'll want to check out if you like their sound, and they're affiliated with Rittz through being from Georgia.

Nov 14, 2002
Southern Discomfort is like... ten fuckin' years old. GREAT ALBUM, but it's just not the same thing that's going on now. I do have to say, I mark out every time for Ms. Jones.

There is no "they" anymore, it's just one dude, and he's killin it like a fuckin' boss these days. I feel like a good percentage of people kickin' it on the sicc would love this shit. I dunno bout you guys, but Rehab is my fuckin summer jam fosho.

Last edited:
May 29, 2009
Cuz We Can, Graffiti the World, Southern Discomfort all great. Everything else, Gullibles Travels and shit kinda junk. Waho by the hoti, Wasnt so bad, Decisions, welcome home are the few tracks outside of the above albums that I found well made.

Love rehab. If you check piratebay, you'll still see an old ass torrent of mine kickin some rehab.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Meh. Alexander has done what he could with retaining the name, but without musicians, there is no Rehab. The music was always better than his contributions.

Nov 14, 2002
Boo if you don't like it, but whatever... A friend of mine spent a few years in New Mexico, and came back from there in like... 2006 or something. He brought back a lot of music but Rehab was my fav one.

I've been into a lot of more "rock" type shit... Ya know, cuz I'm an old man now. But ReHab is def my jam. I don't get why people aren't into something so cool, but I guess that's been the same chase regarding all of YOUR/MY FAV ARTISTS problem as well, no?

And LDS, I mean come on, sir... The shit beyond Southern Discomfort has been slightly different, but damn is it better.

Last edited:
May 29, 2009
Brooks was valuable, IMO. Sittin at a bar kills that awful bartender remix bs. I stil vote Cuz we can > southern discomfort > everything else. But that's mostly due to brooks buford, tho I know he's a silly chump, he was the other half of rehab. Now it's just the Danny Boone fucken Alexander show and it's sometimes great, most times just not ReHab.

Better put, it went from ReHab to Rehab, ya know? A duo I loved to a band I like.