The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You'll be happy to know that Kansas City's resident blabbermouth B Double E is out on the streets of Ferguson for some vaguely understood reason. I couldn't tell if he was going to rob stores, preach on the corner, or just stand around and film.

Nov 14, 2002
I have no idea WTF you just said, but what I DO know, is that I just tried to send you a happy Thanksgiving tweet and it appears I can not do so for one reason or another.

I can say whatever I want to anybody, just not you... Odd.

I guess that beard award made you so super famous that you won't talk to the general public, eh?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I just listened to Shady XV. I know what Tyler was talking about now. It sounds like everyone was forced to record those songs while watching their mothers being raped by Hitler. Eminem sounds like he'd rather get a prostate exam than have to rap the shit he wrote. Yelawolfs 2 tracks and the Skylar Grey song were decent tho.

Nov 14, 2002
Listening to MC Chris with the pitch turned down is like discovering a whole new rapper.

Just got back from a Korn show. They have a very tight set. Def worth checking out if you're an old fan.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
That new Ghostface album is dope. The new Wu-Tang album is....not.

Why did Dumbfoundead change his name to Milo?
Never heard of it.

Forty bucks isn't too bad. Manson has a special edition coming out that you can spend upwards of two hundred dollars for.

$40 just because it has a side D etching is too much. I'm sure the Manson release is gonna have cooler shit than that.

Last edited: