The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Nope... Just you.

RE: The MTV awards... All I'm sayin', is I had to see the same four people sing what feels like the same song over and over and over and they couldn't book Sia and that little dancing broad?

GTFO.

Like Beyonce really needed that twenty minutes, right?

Nov 14, 2002
And some of us just use a DVR... LoL.

Nerd.

Soooo... My cousin texted me the other day with a message about Tech playing at a place called the NYCB Theater (formerly the Westbury Music Fair) which is basically my back yard. I jumped online to check out anything I could find about it and I can't find a mention of it anywhere. My cousin says that he saw it on "Metro Web" or something? I don't fuckin' know. Anybody know anything about this that could clear it up, or is my cousin just an idiot?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002
New to me at least.

And BTW I saw Tusk last night... And it was FUCKING AWESOME. One of Kevin Smith's best movies for sure. It had a bit of everything in it and if you're a fan of his podcasts, you're going to catch a lot of inside jokes that the person next to you might not be picking up, even down to the main characters ringtone. And the fuckin' acting... Was INCREDIBLE from everyone. That Micheal Parks... I can watch/listen to him tell a story for hours. Definitely a movie you have never seen before, that's for sure.

Only thing I was upset about was that it was only myself, my wife, and four other people in the theater. I was (for the first and last time ever) hoping the place would be packed but...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So, I commented on some weird shit on Aqualeo's Facebook calling them brainwashers of their fanbase, and whoever runs their account responded to my comment by using the new album title, using the title as their main rebuttal to my claim. Cool story, bro.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
So, I commented on some weird shit on Aqualeo's Facebook calling them brainwashers of their fanbase, and whoever runs their account responded to my comment by using the new album title, using the title as their main rebuttal to my claim. Cool story, bro.
I don't know shit about Aqualeo.....How are they brainwashing their fans?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They believe the ice bucket challenge is so popular because it's apparently the age of Aquarius, and that Michael Jackson was sent here by some celestial being to distract us from blah blah blah....

I love a good conspiracy, but they've lost my interest..