Kutt's Strange Music Chain for sale on ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Kutts career was slowed down by himself. He never evolved into his own artitst like Krizz did IMO and not being able to leave the country because of papers didn't help either.

Plus taking this shit online like this is some hoe shit. Techs in Canada and that's the time you wanna EBay your chain? That's not hood lol

Feb 9, 2006
Bullshit. Kutt was the best guy on Strange next to Tech.
Far from it bro. IMO anyways. Kutt has never been more than just another generic hood rapper. Which is why he never blew up to anything more than Techs sidekick. Dude has bars but nothing that makes him stand out from the rest. Just another "gangsta" rappin about money, clubs, drinking and bitches.

I would buy a Kaliko, Stevie Stone or Rittz album aaaaaaanny day over a Kutt album.

PS. Kutt is a lil bitch for this. Glad he aint with Strange no more.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2002
Just another "gangsta" rappin about money, clubs, drinking and bitches.
Take out the "gangsta" and you've just described a very large portion of Tech's catalog. I wasn't a Kutt fan at first. I literally threw one of his cd's out of a moving car once.. LoL. But he sold me on that Flamez mixtape. Been a fan since then. Plus on top of that he was very nice when I met him with my annoyingly drunk friend, which helped a bit. Basically, if you ask me "Besides Tech, who on Strange do you want to listen to right now?" my answer would be Kutty.

Aug 27, 2007
meh, strange is much better off w/o him.just like skatter&snug...they left and were never heard from again.

i dont know what these artists expect strange to do for them. strange gives them top notch production/mixing/mastering/packaging/promotion and the music videos to push their products, but than they dont sell because their music is underwhelming and...? its like they expect strange to just keep handing them money.they dont realize its a job @ the end of the day & they're underperforming...which usually results in getting fired.so get the fuck out.

looking forward to more great music from tech/krizz/mayday/ces/rittz, while never hearing kutt on a properly produced/mixed track again.

Nov 14, 2002
That's the thing. There are a lot of people around here going "Well whatever he never did anything anyhow", forgetting that for YEARS he was a very important part of Tech's stage act. I mean, I can't count the number of times I've had people say to me "Tech N9ne? Yeah they're pretty good" thinking it was a group.

Aug 16, 2003
I appreciate what Kurt did for the team early on. Onstage it was dope seeing the choreography, and the dynamics the 3 of them had together. I went nuts when BLEVE hit the shelf's, but honestly I only liked the title track (and thats because it reminded me of an older Method Man song) Nothing really stood out to me from that point on.

He's a good rapper, but I think where he failed is not having his own identity. He never had a long solo set, and when he tried to be like Tech it didn't cross over.

Kutt will always be a huge part of early SM, just like Grant Rice, Skatt,Snugg and Scenario, but overall they'll be OK without him.

Hell they've been OK without him for years to be honest.

Feb 28, 2008
Kutt has been slowly slipping from strange it was easy to see this coming.

His problem is he never grew into his own style and musical identity like Krizz. His content is different and style is good and there is no doubt he can rap. But he always was plagued by sounding like a generic rapper. Almost like a copy of the past and he couldn't progress from that sound that's already been done many times.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Kutt has been slowly slipping from strange it was easy to see this coming.

His problem is he never grew into his own style and musical identity like Krizz. His content is different and style is good and there is no doubt he can rap. But he always was plagued by sounding like a generic rapper. Almost like a copy of the past and he couldn't progress from that sound that's already been done many times.
this.

Kutty's always had the potential... but it never seemed to pop for him to the scale of tech or even Krizz for a number of reasons, some obvious and others just not being in his favour.

apart from the KC and obvious soo-woo affiliation, I think he always struggled to fit the overall mould of the label, similar to Skatter & Snug, limiting his fanbase.