Kutt's Strange Music Chain for sale on ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Somebody did, because it was sold (at full price too). I kind of wonder but what if Travis didn't swoop in. Cause like you said, who has 22,000 and is a fan enough to buy this? Meanwhile, Travis might have a reason to -- kind of a "brand protection" thing. Seeing as only Strange artists have these chains, keep it off of some random person you know?

I found it interesting that a 6 year old or so chain was appraised at 29,000 with several chips in the diamonds. I seem to recall around the time that Godemis' was stolen that it was "appraised at 50,000" which some thought was bogus. If one that was 6+ years old and seem some wear and tear still appraised for 29,000 then it might not be as far fetched.

Sep 30, 2002
Somebody did, because it was sold (at full price too). I kind of wonder but what if Travis didn't swoop in. Cause like you said, who has 22,000 and is a fan enough to buy this? Meanwhile, Travis might have a reason to -- kind of a "brand protection" thing. Seeing as only Strange artists have these chains, keep it off of some random person you know?

I found it interesting that a 6 year old or so chain was appraised at 29,000 with several chips in the diamonds. I seem to recall around the time that Godemis' was stolen that it was "appraised at 50,000" which some thought was bogus. If one that was 6+ years old and seem some wear and tear still appraised for 29,000 then it might not be as far fetched.
The value doesn't change much because of the value of the materials themselves.

Nov 5, 2006
I havent been around here for a while, and this post may be old, but its hard to imagine strange without Kutt, I understand business but it just feels, as a fan, that he's a part of the rise