KABOSH?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
krayzie bone verse from "get chu twisted", tech verse scrapped off of his failed collabo w/bone "speed of sound" (accepella was on "bad season mixtape" retail), dont recall where the bizzy verse is from @ the moment.

Aug 27, 2007
therapy is pretty solid (imo) better than "something else" for what it set out to do.

the skits are all pointless/filler.dunno why it would seem like a good idea to fill a cd w/skits talking about making the cd and how you want it to come across...just ruins the flow, but theres not a bad song on there

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Therapy didn't do anything for me upon first listen, probably the only EP released to date I skimmed through once and didn't bother with again and considering that I'm a fan of Ross Robinson and most of what he's worked on, it definitely fell short of what I anticipated...

Aug 27, 2007
Therapy better then Something Else?

Stop smoking meth... I don't even see how you could compare the two.

With that said, there are a few good songs on on Therapy but there is alot more on Something Else
absolutely."for what it set out to do"

"therapy" is short/to the point.all 7 songs are solid.not counting the skits, theres zero filler.

"something else" is a mess (imo) i could go on&on, but ill keep it brief. plenty of shitty features (t-pain, red cafe, angel davenport, snow the product, twisted insane, b.o.b., wiz khalifa), some real mediocre songs (with the b.s., priorities, dwamn, see me, thats my kid) the collaboration w/the doors didnt come close to its potential, one of the two standout tracks was somehow scrapped off the album (party the pain away)...blahblahblah, just my opinion, but tech dropped the ball w/"something else".plagued w/the same issues that bogged "all 6s&7s" down.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Wow... your opinion is shitty.

There is really only 3 good songs on Therapy, track 2, 8, and 11. The rest of the EP is bullshit.

And the features aren't bad on Something Else. Twisted Insane and Snow Tha Product sound good with tech. And I don't see how you can hate on the songs with b.o.b. and wiz khalifa. I agree that Party the pain away is one of the best songs on there.

Even if every song on Therapy was dope, there is still more then 7 good songs on Something Else

Aug 27, 2007
please dont group me in as a strange groupie.not the case.they're just wack.i dont have the attention span to pretend to give a fuck about mediocre rappers.

you guys can bump "see me" "thats my kid" and snow the products catalogue all day, ill gladly take "head now" "hiccup" "shame on me" & the rest of therapy.

to each their own gentleman

Feb 28, 2008
Therapy was kinda corny and very poorly executed. I woulda rather just had rock-ish type beats produced by Matic Lee and have him spit on them rather than what we got.

Like it just all seemed hella rushed especially the choruses.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I loved Therapy.

Maybe it's because I'm an artist and watching another artist grow, or maybe it just came around at the right time for me to be so accepting.

IDK, I'm more interested in watching Tech's musical growth going to places that make little sense than I am him stagnating and creating the same kind of stuff.

And another topic that gets derision when I hear it is the way in which he's rhyming now. His verses are difficult to understand without subtext, or at least a little critical thinking.

I get it. He's not rapping like Big Bad Wolf now. He's starting to venture into Aesop-Rock-confusing territory, and I love listening to his new stuff and trying to decipher the subtext.