Collabos - Strangeulation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I don't know...have you gotten enough tech verses?
How in the fuck is that close to the same thing? Let's for arguments sake forget that this is a Collabo album, because we all know this argument comes up for every album.... Why the fuck am I trying to hear Kali on every damn hook when the album cover says "Tech N9ne"?

I just don't get why people want to hear the same shit over and over and over again.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
How in the fuck is that close to the same thing? Let's for arguments sake forget that this is a Collabo album, because we all know this argument comes up for every album.... Why the fuck am I trying to hear Kali on every damn hook when the album cover says "Tech N9ne"?

I just don't get why people want to hear the same shit over and over and over again.
Who said anything about wanting him on EVERY hook?

And it's close to the same thing because it's an artist on a song. If you like Krizz Kaliko why would you get tired of hearing him? Obviously you don't like him much.

Nov 14, 2002
If you like Krizz Kaliko why would you get tired of hearing him? Obviously you don't like him much.
Well if I wanted to hear him on everything I'd buy a Kali album. I prefer to hear him rap than do a chorus these days.

Mar 7, 2004
Krizz can mimic and do so many diff styles i love all techs music but i do look at what tech was before krizz till now and they fit so perfectly together[no homo].lol so i kinda look at krizz as half of TECH N9ne as the music evolved......either way tech just keeps making beautiful and ill be happy.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
If you like Krizz Kaliko why would you get tired of hearing him? Obviously you don't like him much.
it has nothing to do with Kalikos appeal, it has to do with too much of a featured artist on that said artists album.

we want to hear more Tech and less Krizz on a Tech album, particularly on a hook, keeping in mind that his presence on previous Tech projects was borderline excessive at one point...

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah you're right... looking at it, it's pretty stupid. Also, as much as I like the sound of the chorus, it's so damn long that when you cut/paste it onto a song four times like that, with absolutely no difference in the tone, it really makes the song drag out.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
it has nothing to do with Kalikos appeal, it has to do with too much of a featured artist on that said artists album.

we want to hear more Tech and less Krizz on a Tech album, particularly on a hook, keeping in mind that his presence on previous Tech projects was borderline excessive at one point...
Did i miss something? Did Krizz do a bunch of choruses on Strangeulation? Something Else? All 6's & 7's?

Oh wait...he didn't. No one is saying he should be on every chorus, but i don't see an issue with there being a couple on each project. A ton of classic Tech songs have Krizz on the chorus and it's far from a coincidence.

kWh

Mar 15, 2014
Wow...you guys are seriously haters. Just listen to the music and appreciate it, geez. "I don't understand the redundancy of this chorus" dude it sounds cool so what if you don't get it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Wow...you guys are seriously haters. Just listen to the music and appreciate it, geez. "I don't understand the redundancy of this chorus" dude it sounds cool so what if you don't get it.

Also, no it doesn't. If you think words are cool just as a language, that's fine. I won't debate that. If you're like me and the context of the words are as important as their arrangement, you'd understand my point of view.