why cant this be true

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
50 Cent Stabbed Several Times While In His Old Neighborhood, In Critical Condition | EveryDayBreakingNews.com

Curtis Jackson, also known as Rap Mogul 50cent was Stabbed Seven times about 4 p.m. in Southside Jamaica, Queeens just a few blocks north of Foch Blvd.

According to a police report, Curtis And His Bodyguards Went Up to a house near South 19th Street. As they Approached the house 5 black males wearing Red Bandannas over their faces appeared out of nowhere. One of Them Said “Hold Up is That 50Cent?, Another One Yelled Out Yeah Thats Boo Boo(50Cents Nickname Before He Became Famous) Fake Ass Rapper.”

Then Before Any Of 50′s Security Team Could React All Five Guys Ambushed 50 Cent Over Powering His Bodyguards. One Of The Men Reportedly Pulled Out a Super Long “Crocodile Dundee” Knife and Poked Up 50 cent 7 Times.

Witnesses Said it was like something out of a Movie. They Fled the Crime Scene In A Red Cadillac Escalade. One Onlooker who witnessed the stabbing said:” he was just visiting Old Friends But it Like He’s Not Welcome Back In his Old NeighborHood”

Curtis Jackson was flown by helicopter to the hospital where he is being treated. His current condition has been downgraded from serious to critical.
Keep him in your prayers as this story develops. #prayfor50

May 22, 2006
I never liked 50 cent's music, back when everybody was bumpin "Get Rich or Die Tryin" I thought that cd was lame.
That's brazy bruh. That cd is one of the best rap CDs ever I'd say... I Don't think I met anyone who didn't like it.

WHat didn't u like about it? And what's ur favorite cd from that era? That was 2003ish I think.