Who felt the earthquake?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I'm out here in Concord.. Shook the house for a good 10 seconds.. No damage though..

Where you at HERESY @HERESY ?

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Where yall at? I had JUST fell asleep and was like half awake when it happened.
Crazy, i havent ever felt a earthquake while laying down, thats a hella wierd feeling. Nothing broke but the planter that we have hanging from a tree was swinging violently back and forth until like 15 minutes after it happened, thats how i knew it was big

The last time a decent earthquake hit i was in 7th grade and i was sitting at a computer desk, and i swear to god i was in mid-fap when it happened, it literally caught me with my pants down. I was like fapfapfapfap-AHHH! And the power goes off and back on, and then of course my mom tries to use the computer right after to google the earthquake stuff. So i got down and acted like i was checking the computer out but really just unplugged it and i was like "uhh, it must of shorted a circuit or something, idk." CSB

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm out here in Concord.. Shook the house for a good 10 seconds.. No damage though..

Where got at HERESY @HERESY ?
Im in vallejo pimp. House 1 is right by american canyon. House 2 is on the opposite end of town. I had to go check on 2. Power outages all throughout town. Police out, water lines broken, fire department out. Insurance will definately have to kick in as there is structure damage.

Dec 4, 2006
Im in vallejo pimp. House 1 is right by american canyon. House 2 is on the opposite end of town. I had to go check on 2. Power outages all throughout town. Police out, water lines broken, fire department out. Insurance will definately have to kick in as there is structure damage.
Good thing is all structural damage..

Just checked on my boy in American Canyon.. He's pretty shaken by it..

His house has a fat wall crack he said..

Dec 4, 2006
The ramp and bridge that is closed I can see from my back yard. Just walk in my backyard and look to the left. My homie is in AC, he aint pickin up the line. I dont even feel like hookin up my equipment to see if it works. Gotta see what I can do bo.ut this front window.
Use Plywood or cardboard box for the meantime and get it fixed in a couple of hours