Who felt the earthquake?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I was deep asleep and woke the fuck up like oh shit what the fuck was that, thought someone was breaking in or shaking my bed. It didn't occur to me that it could've been an earthquake until people were mentioning it on FB.

Worst part is... my neighbors are doing construction on their house to make it a 2 story house, they raised it up 25 feet with nothing but lincoln log looking pillars holding it up while they start to build under it. If that shit sways to the left I'm fucked... it's only 15 feet from my window.

this is not the house just a picture I found on google.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
That's the biggest earthquake I've heard of in awhile. We had a 5.something here a couple years ago and that surprised the hell out of me. After going through that huge earthquake in 89, you kinda never forget that feeling so I went to a doorway. My friend at the time was sitting there on the couch saying "what do I do?????" lol

Glad y'all is alright tho

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So far I can tell that a pair of my monitors are damaged. I'll plug all this shit up tomorrow and test it out. Got the window boarded up. Got all the glass from the dishes out of the way. Took some bathroom mirrors down just in case and also took down his big ass painting I have. Cracks in the some of the walls so there is structural damage. I've been through worse :classic:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I can't believe I'm typing this. There was so much damage to my job that the city red-tagged it. I had to BEG the fire department to let me in to get a phone list. We have 20 guys with families to feed & no job. We're overbooked right now & I don't know what the fuck we're going to do. I'm fucking devastated right now & have no idea what's going to happen in the next few days.

Apr 7, 2006
Felt it last night in San Jose in bed hella lit off some Indica.. at first I thought it was my girl tossing around but then realized she wasn't heavy enough to have the bed moving like it was lol..

Sorry to hear about about the good folks like Hersey and Dana Dane having to deal with damages.. I feel for y'all

Feb 3, 2014
i was piss drunk and passed out didnt feel shit...friend works at a winery near napa and that shit was all kinds of fucked up...thousands of broken bottles of wine and broken barrels everywhere

Feb 8, 2006
felt a jolt first then it felt like God taking my house and shaking it violently for 15 seconds
ran downstairs and all 3 kids still passed out

scariest part of the whole night (besides it happening on my birthday) was I was watching that 2012 movie on tv about earthquakes and shit before I went to bed so that fucked with my mind

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
felt a jolt first then it felt like God taking my house and shaking it violently for 15 seconds
ran downstairs and all 3 kids still passed out

scariest part of the whole night (besides it happening on my birthday) was I was watching that 2012 movie on tv about earthquakes and shit before I went to bed so that fucked with my mind
Happy Blated Bday, fam.

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can't believe I'm typing this. There was so much damage to my job that the city red-tagged it. I had to BEG the fire department to let me in to get a phone list. We have 20 guys with families to feed & no job. We're overbooked right now & I don't know what the fuck we're going to do. I'm fucking devastated right now & have no idea what's going to happen in the next few days.
That fuckin sucks

Can the place be repaired is it insured?

Dec 4, 2006
Most policies don't carry earthquake insurance, and to purchase it separately is often prohibitively expensive.

I just read an article that estimated 90% of the damage will not be covered by insurance...
Yeah.. Just for the earthquake insurance coverage alone it'd cost me another $1000 a month...