What is The Proper Way to Poop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
One time I was in the hospital with my ex, she had went to the ER for a miscarriage
(thank GOD! ....I couldn't imagine having a kid with that bitch)

I had to take a piss so i go down the hallway & walk into the solo bathroom

Door was unlocked

This little asian man was bucket nekkid, feet on the toilet seat, squatting over the toilet taking a shit.

Weirdest shit I saw that whole day

I hella turned around with a quickness & found another bathroom

May 14, 2002
One time I was in the hospital with my ex, she had went to the ER for a miscarriage
(thank GOD! ....I couldn't imagine having a kid with that bitch)

I had to take a piss so i go down the hallway & walk into the solo bathroom

Door was unlocked

This little asian man was bucket nekkid, feet on the toilet seat, squatting over the toilet taking a shit.

When I was travelling in Asia most of the time they have these holes in the ground where you need to squad which I find more sanitary because you don't need to touch anything while you go but sometimes they had the western toilet bowls often with footprints of shoes on the toilet seats lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Once when I was fishing with my uncle he jumped in the water and pooped lol
We go white water tubing every year during the summer & maybe 10 years ago I was in the water & had to shit hella bad, but I'm with a group of people & dont really have many options... we are miles from camp.

At this point the water was calm & we were all just floating

My homeboy was maybe 20 feet behind me & I yelled at him that he was about to see some floaters....

So I sunk my ass under water, pulled my shorts down & proceeded to take a shit in the river, leaving a trail of doo doo behind me that the remainder of my friends would have to navigate through like frogger without tapping a turd or 2.

My boy proceeds to begin screaming as if someone was trying to kill him at the top of his lungs telling everyone what I was doing.

By the time anyone could hear what he was saying I was already done & cleaned up & he was dodging dookie

bool story breh

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
do yall use a lot of toilet paper or what? I use half ah roll and my girl gets all mad. Most of the time when Im at home and have time I take ah shit then jump in the shower after.

Everybody get your umbrella's ready when RAVAGE @RAVAGE needs to take a shit!
God help us when he has diarrhoea

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

I worked in the bay area at ah place called ASML and there was alot of Asians working there, I think they were mostly Filipinos a lot of F.O.B.s for sure, anyways a lot of times I would see shoe prints on the toilet seats at work. I don't know if it was all those fucks or just some but it was enough for me to never use the shitter at work.

Oct 3, 2006
We go white water tubing every year during the summer & maybe 10 years ago I was in the water & had to shit hella bad, but I'm with a group of people & dont really have many options... we are miles from camp.

At this point the water was calm & we were all just floating

My homeboy was maybe 20 feet behind me & I yelled at him that he was about to see some floaters....

So I sunk my ass under water, pulled my shorts down & proceeded to take a shit in the river, leaving a trail of doo doo behind me that the remainder of my friends would have to navigate through like frogger without tapping a turd or 2.

My boy proceeds to begin screaming as if someone was trying to kill him at the top of his lungs telling everyone what I was doing.

By the time anyone could hear what he was saying I was already done & cleaned up & he was dodging dookie

bool story breh

LMAO

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I have to go on trips here in China and visit factories. I trained myself that I don't have to take a shit. Some of those factories have toilets you can't imagine. I could never take a shit there. It's either my home, or in a nice hotel. If not, then I won't take a shit. Mind control!

Also, the coastal cities in China are more developed than the inner country cities. I drove with my car from Xiamen to my wife's hometown in Hunan. Every time we stopped for a bathroom break, the restrooms would get shittier and shittier. Once we crossed the Hunan province borders, we stopped, and I took my son to take a piss. I had dudes squatting, taking a shit, smoking a cigarette with open doors staring at me while I took my son to take a piss. Yeah, I'm the strange one, because I have slightly different facial features and different coloured hair...

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Shit I seen ah recycle plant in OAKLAND where the bathroom was the same for bolth sexes and there was no walls just shitters lined up next to each other and to top all that shit off in the same building just about 40ft away way there lunch/break area. This was only 2 years ago the place was allways stricked about not using their bathroom. The workers at the place are all border brothers and sisters so that's how they get away with that shitty situation.

True Story....I shit you not!

Last edited: