unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
See my dad is black and he never uses hella sauce on his bbq like that, he dosent even serve it with bbq sauce cuz it dosent need it. He used to have a catering buisiness and alot of thd time hed put bottles of BBQ sauce on the tables just in case ppl wanted it... And nobody ever used it

And his ribs are always not like burnt burnt, but crisp and almost flaky ... I hate when ribs are just wet with no char on it
it's the difference between St. Louis style ribs and Memphis style or dry vs. wet if you will. I prefer the St. Louis style (dry) personally, but I can't knock anyone who prefers the other style. But I agree that bbq should be great without any type of sauce on it tho

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
tecate tastes like shit, i know motherfuckers who swear that shit is delicious, i dont fuck with people who pour their milk first then pour cereal on top thats weird as fuck to me, lyrically i think tupac is overrated, can't deny he was a radical thinker with a good message most of the time, but lyrically he wasnt that great.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
G-funk > any other era of bay rap

gangs are stupid

most movies about gangs are actually terrible

most dudes are too insecure to hold down a relationship with one chick and be faithful instead of bangin any chick they can get it in

any dude that feels the need to carry a gun to feel safe is likely a pussy at heart

surfers and bull riders are tougher than NFL players and MMA fighters

America will not be the super power of the world within our lifetime

hockey and soccer are less of a sport than Nascar, Billiards, and bowling

Obama has been a terrible president

red haired chicks have the worst pussu

Nibb High Football rules!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
PROPPED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE 100% ACCURATE UNTIL THIS STATEMENT

GINGER PUSSU IS SOME OF THE BEST SHIT, EVER.

YOU HAD A BAD GINGER.
multiple bad gingers. I wouldn't have even said that had it not been several because I would hate to make that generalization without some weight to it. I think I've been with 4 or 5 total. They were all as freaky as you could ever ask for which is another generalization I didn't want to make but I gotta stick with it I guess?

Same goes for Asian chicks on the freaky part. Every single one I've been with has been as freaky as you'd ever want in a chick and I've been with like 6 Asian chicks

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
multiple bad gingers. I wouldn't have even said that had it not been several because I would hate to make that generalization without some weight to it. I think I've been with 4 or 5 total. They were all as freaky as you could ever ask for which is another generalization I didn't want to make but I gotta stick with it I guess?

Same goes for Asian chicks on the freaky part. Every single one I've been with has been as freaky as you'd ever want in a chick and I've been with like 6 Asian chicks
breh... i feel the opposite about asians.

i aint even gonna tell you my number on them lets jsut say i had yellow fever for a good minute & maaaaaybe 3% of all them hoes were freaks.

asian bitches got shallow pussu

we have had a much different experience for sure.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
breh... i feel the opposite about asians.

i aint even gonna tell you my number on them lets jsut say i had yellow fever for a good minute & maaaaaybe 3% of all them hoes were freaks.

asian bitches got shallow pussu

we have had a much different experience for sure.
just goes to show that we cant make generalizations lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol first red head was in NY, I invited her back to the crib and didn't think I was gonna be able to seal the deal. I start undressing her as we were kissing and she stops me which is usually always bad news, she just said "I don't want any baby Chris's running around" so I proceeded to hit her in the poop shoot which she was cool with. Cool story breh

Not so cool story, she always loved that had some dope baby making music playing and asked that I put a bunch those songs on a CD for her, which I never did. She invited me back to her place on my last night in NY, she turns off the lights and presses play on the radio on a CD she made... It was THIS song. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I didn't even up hittin it because I couldn't take her seriously at all after that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol first red head was in NY, I invited her back to the crib and didn't think I was gonna be able to seal the deal. I start undressing her as we were kissing and she stops me which is usually always bad news, she just said "I don't want any baby Chris's running around" so I proceeded to hit her in the poop shoot which she was cool with. Cool story breh

Not so cool story, she always loved that had some dope baby making music playing and asked that I put a bunch those songs on a CD for her, which I never did. She invited me back to her place on my last night in NY, she turns off the lights and presses play on the radio on a CD she made... It was THIS song. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I didn't even up hittin it because I couldn't take her seriously at all after that.
can't get pregnant in the shitter!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Biggie is a better rapper than 2pac

Allen Iverson is not an elite player

Cornbread is disgusting

Quentin Tarantino movies suck

Lil Wayne is better than your favorite rapper

Jay-Z beat Nas; Ether was garbage

Coke and Pepsi tastes the same to me

Day-Day was a funnier character than Smoky in the Friday movies

I'm a breast man who lives in the hood

The Matrix movies put me to sleep

Reality TV sucks

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Biggie is a better rapper than 2pac

Allen Iverson is not an elite player

Cornbread is disgusting

Quentin Tarantino movies suck

Lil Wayne is better than your favorite rapper

Jay-Z beat Nas; Ether was garbage

Coke and Pepsi tastes the same to me

Day-Day was a funnier character than Smoky in the Friday movies

I'm a breast man who lives in the hood

The Matrix movies put me to sleep

Reality TV sucks
First one is subjective but I agree he was better but 2pac had way more songs that I liked which counts for something.

AI is one of the greatest scorers ever and he was tiny for the league. Give that man some respect.

Cornbread is incredible, especially with any kind of roast or chili. You must not be from the south.

Agree.

Lil Wayne is NOT better than Immortal Technique or Elzhi on his best day. Not close.

I don't think anyone in NY agrees with you. That's why it's a saying now that someone got "ether'd." Jay-Z was a pile of ashes after that song and they played it on the radio a lot in NY when it came out. Not often you hear a diss song get played like that on the radio.

Day-Day was funnier than Smoky to me too. Next Friday > Friday