unpopular opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2013
Nirvana is crap
Not all water tastes the same
Ranch is disgusting
I don't think Obama is that bad of a guy( not saying I agree with what he does)
You're right about water. Elk Grove has some of the worst water ever. I literally had a three hour fuck session with my then girlfriend wouldnt drink any water afterwards. She was hella mad. Didnt drink till I got back to Sac.

Ranch is nasty. It stinks.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WGs arent unattractive but I dont put them on pedestals like most niggas do. Its like they're trophies or some sort prize. I think its the hyper militant part of me.
I don't put no woman on a pedestal. Black, white, asian, latina, middle eastern, far eastern, the alien hoes in mass effect, the one on the moon, the one I DO NOT WANT TO CALL IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES, none of them. Treat the ones who deserve respect with respect but putting anyone on a pedestal will lead to let downs. Once you see they're human, you'll see all that glitters ain't gold.

Jan 1, 2013
I don't put no woman on a pedestal. Black, white, asian, latina, middle eastern, far eastern, the alien hoes in mass effect, the one on the moon, the one I DO NOT WANT TO CALL IN THE NEXT 15 MINUTES, none of them. Treat the ones who deserve respect with respect but putting anyone on a pedestal will lead to let downs. Once you see they're human, you'll see all that glitters ain't gold.
I learned that young. Now that Im a wizened old man at the ripe old age of 26 I dont even worry about that. A bitch is a bitch.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This opnion may only be shared by me cheeto @cheeto & Gemini @Gemini but

BBW HOES ARE THEE SHIT
Define BBW, fam. I have seen some women claim to be bbw and they weren't.

Jan 1, 2013
This opnion may only be shared by me cheeto @cheeto & Gemini @Gemini but

BBW HOES ARE THEE SHIT
I agree. They tend yo be cute in the face. These days I'll take a humble chubby broad over a crazy thinner one.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
My definition of a bad ass BBW hoe is as follows:
Bunny De La Cruz

If she aint got the curves where the curves are supposed to be, she's just a fat chick.

A TRUE BBW got it where it counts.
If she didn't have the stomach I'd say she was thick. But yeah she is bbw.