UK Pushes Knife Forfeiture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The new “Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife” program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban “pointy” knives.

Lancashire Police tell us that an “amnesty” program began at the end of August, and “more than 800 knives have been handed in across the county – including swords, machetes and commando knives.”

“The amnesty was extended for a further week owing to its success,” Lancashire Police representatives explained.

The Lancashire department explains that their “officers have now given their backing to a national initiative designed to raise awareness of knife crime and encourage the surrender of dangerous weapons.”

In spite of the amnesty ending this week, police tell us that “people can continue to hand in any knife at any police station with a front counter as well being able to drop them into the designated bins.”

Again, this is not satire, just another example of a government claiming they are here to protect us from ourselves.

May 9, 2002
The new “Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife” program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban “pointy” knives.

Lancashire Police tell us that an “amnesty” program began at the end of August, and “more than 800 knives have been handed in across the county – including swords, machetes and commando knives.”

“The amnesty was extended for a further week owing to its success,” Lancashire Police representatives explained.

The Lancashire department explains that their “officers have now given their backing to a national initiative designed to raise awareness of knife crime and encourage the surrender of dangerous weapons.”

In spite of the amnesty ending this week, police tell us that “people can continue to hand in any knife at any police station with a front counter as well being able to drop them into the designated bins.”

Again, this is not satire, just another example of a government claiming they are here to protect us from ourselves.
lol...im sure the government is scared to get knifed to death lol

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 , what are your thoughts?
I'm glad I don't live there,I heard that in the UK they're trying to put a length limit on kitchen knives.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
Yeah they do this onced every 5 years in diffrent cities, especially if shit is gettin peak, they just had a gun amnesty here in London a couple of weeks ago, its just to get
headlines like there doin sumthin, but UK is mostly a shank man country, I mean guns are there, especially in the inner city's, but you can get a shank from the superstore or corner shop legally so long as your over 18, so its a load of bullshit

Nov 18, 2010
The euro
old school light posts
Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels & snatch
jason statham
not france
Police that dont kill everyone
David attenborough
Patrick stewart

That's about all i can think of