Ugly Nigga's Stalker -Movie Trailer #1 of 4 "He's Here"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
In high school ugly nigga was in a life called corey the retard
Yah know what bru...I was waiting for you to show back up. I see you went silent when Chree challenged me to "fight". I just knew you didn't want to get involved in that business so you stayed silent waiting for the thread to change...and now your here...when the coast is clear. So now that it's a different topic you feelin pretty safe ta come out the closet ta speak that stupid shit. But I gotcho card nigga...and it got HOE written on the front.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah ill watch a real movie. good lookin out tho, atleast your trying but most people here dont really like you

kinda like a gay guy going into a bay area motorcycle club and dropping off 40 copies of a movie called "tenda boi pussy vol. 5" and telling them all to check it out and theyll feel it

kinda just a umm, what do you call it? i cant think of it, but 'lack of interest' will work for now

i think in another world, in another generation, in a different situation, on a different website with different people, you may have had a better chance. i dont hate on you really cuz ive pretty much ignored your entire career and the few things i did check i couldnt remember if i was offered 3.5 million to answer possibly the easiest questions involving what i watched that could be made.... but i dunno. one part of me ants any brotha with the same skin to do good...the other part of me says youre kinda running with self hatred anyway so why bother

anyway good luck w ya movie pimpin

ps: its kinda weird how you seem to remember and think about and hold grudges on people on siccness. after that last thread i dont know what to say. but you been WAITING on tazz? jeez bro lol

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Yah know what bru...I was waiting for you to show back up. I see you went silent when Chree challenged me to "fight". I just knew you didn't want to get involved in that business so you stayed silent waiting for the thread to change...and now your here...when the coast is clear. So now that it's a different topic you feelin pretty safe ta come out the closet ta speak that stupid shit. But I gotcho card nigga...and it got HOE written on the front.
U mean like right here where i clown you for adding a bunch of rediculous rules to chrees suggestion of a real fight? U got alzheimers u old ass fart ass nigga

http://www.siccness.net/vb/6272037-post222.html

Fuck off idiot

Mar 18, 2008
yeah ill watch a real movie. good lookin out tho, atleast your trying but most people here dont really like you

kinda like a gay guy going into a bay area motorcycle club and dropping off 40 copies of a movie called "tenda boi pussy vol. 5" and telling them all to check it out and theyll feel it

kinda just a umm, what do you call it? i cant think of it, but 'lack of interest' will work for now

i think in another world, in another generation, in a different situation, on a different website with different people, you may have had a better chance. i dont hate on you really cuz ive pretty much ignored your entire career and the few things i did check i couldnt remember if i was offered 3.5 million to answer possibly the easiest questions involving what i watched that could be made.... but i dunno. one part of me ants any brotha with the same skin to do good...the other part of me says youre kinda running with self hatred anyway so why bother

anyway good luck w ya movie pimpin

ps: its kinda weird how you seem to remember and think about and hold grudges on people on siccness. after that last thread i dont know what to say. but you been WAITING on tazz? jeez bro lol
Man...you waisting way to much time on something you barely even know exists...and your play at being pretentious is laughable. This is just a light hearted film nobody asked you to go all SUPER FAG with a paragraph. TAZZ appreciates you speaking up for him.

Mar 18, 2008
U mean like right here where i clown you for adding a bunch of rediculous rules to chrees suggestion of a real fight? U got alzheimers u old ass fart ass nigga

http://www.siccness.net/vb/6272037-post222.html

Fuck off idiot
LOL...the thread that was created by S SAVAGE is what I was referring to. What's funny is Chree jumped the gun on me...cause I was gonna bring that option to you...on my very next post. You know Old vs Young with me coming in as the underdog and you coming in as the clear favorite.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Man...you waisting way to much time on something you barely even know exists...and your play at being pretentious is laughable. This is just a light hearted film nobody asked you to go all SUPER FAG with a paragraph. TAZZ appreciates you speaking up for him.
im not speaking up for anyone, im laughing at you

you care too much about people who dont give a fuck if you got shot in your face tonight and died

maybe a paragraph will make you understand no one likes you here and you should skiddadle already

and dont say shit back to me, go concentrate on your online beefs with whoever

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2008
im not speaking up for anyone, im laughing at you

you care too much about people who dont give a fuck if you got shot in your face tonight and died

maybe a paragraph will make you understand no one likes you here and you should skiddadle already

and dont say shit back to me, go concentrate on your online beefs with whoever
Give a list of the MEN you claim "like" you.