TV Show Cops filing in San Jo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
they were THICK out yesterday all day

passed by the camera crew with a car pulled in front of the flea market yesterday with a big ass red & green flag ....pretty sure it was an Italian flag on the back of the car.

Jun 21, 2005
they were THICK out yesterday all day

passed by the camera crew with a car pulled in front of the flea market yesterday with a big ass red & green flag ....pretty sure it was an Italian flag on the back of the car.
Was it pretty crackin yesterday in SJ? My cuz left from Sac back home to SJ. He said when he hit SJ it took him almost an hour to get to his king St exit. I remember some good and bad times on cinco weekend back in the day, then they hella crack down. seems like is crackin again..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Was it pretty crackin yesterday in SJ? My cuz left from Sac back home to SJ. He said when he hit SJ it took him almost an hour to get to his king St exit. I remember some good and bad times on cinco weekend back in the day, then they hella crack down. seems like is crackin again..
took me 40 mins to get from McKee & 680 to Guadalupe, thats usually a 10 min drive for me.

the whole city was GRIDLOCKED yesterday downtown to the east side