Time to change spots again.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Need that.
Got Goapele.
East Bay only.
if you know someone who has an extra room nice sized, possibly private bathroom and entrance, best idea would be a in-law & needs some cash monthly, get at me. Been at this last stop for a year. before this i lived with a siccness poster. before that, siccness poster.

Thanks for any and all advances or ideas on what i can do. keep in mind im a SD native and dont know everything there is about the bay although i been here for 4 years.

THought id ask my brehs first, but i got a few things lined up just in case. shit, who wouldnt wanna live with gas one, mane? this is a once in a lifetime chance nigga.

but at the moment, its:

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
shit, when I was looking I was seeing a bunch of spots in the Rich or east oakland, reasonable prices for apartments & houses but you living in spots where most people don't feel comfortable. My house in Richmond is dope, big, roomy, got a backyard & fence in front and I seen hella other spots out here too.....but the track is damn near around the corner

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thanks for any leads possible yall. and if any of you find yourself with a roomate to kick out, or an extra big room and youd like some gwap, free drugs, a cool ass roommate, and a friend for life hit me. or even if you know someone.

ill prolly find me a stop within two weeks. but i thought id throw it out here in the case someone wanted to get some money. i made quadruple rent, easily. i know some of you have parents that are realators, property owners, all that, so send a DM if you got any ideas.

dfresh ill definitely look into that, although monoment is full of places that have roaches, trash heaps, bad management and typical wack spots, ill look around.

not afraid to live in oakland whether it be west east or in the rich. the only thing is i gotta have a place wher emy girl can feel safe arking at night and talking to her place she calls home, preferable a place i dont have to buy a strap, but if i do it is what it is.

@dirthsanchez i feel yoU! i saw a Cl ost that was talking about having rooms for rent, then it was like "were also rentout out our backyard, you can make a tent in the backyard however there is no bathroom, we can get you a bucket or a portapotty. rent will be 200 a monh and no house privledges. the backyard is enough for several tenants. thats some slavery/tent city shit! cant believe i saw that! they were renting closets for people to live in, too.

anytimes ive used CL its ended up a nightmare, it started off nice, then went to total shit, especially roomates. i would rather not a roomate because they do shit like steal my 50.00 jugs of detergent when they run out, i find out when 3 of them (total like 80.00) are almost gone, had to hide them and they got butthurt and bought some cheap detergent the next day. this went on for months. fuckin broke asses always asking for shit or stealing my stuff. no car, need a ride. no weed, pinch my shit when im not home. listen to my phone conversations from the other room then beg me for norcos. i hate this shit.

on one end i want a roomate or roomates so i can save money on rent and utilities. on another end i dont cuz id like to fuck my girl as loud as i want, stay up all night and be loud, make music super loud, do my radio show without worrying about people, trip acid without worrying about them acting funny, all that shit. i just need my own spot but the bay is expensive.

but anyways any and all help is welcome yall, you know im the type that if you help me once i help you 10 times. i appreciate everthing given my way.

peace

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
no offense, i hate la. nice place to visit but id never move there. its the bay or san diego. prolly gonna stay in the bay. all my hustles are here i make real good money and my girl is up here. only person in san diego is my mom, if she got sick id leave in a heartbeat. beyond that, nah.

thanks diggity, last time it took us 3 months to find a place. im a couple (me and the chick) and alot of people hate on couples. it sucks. but ima eep my petal to the metal and we gon make it. for sure. dosent help but try and ask on here or get some advice tho any bit helps.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Richmond/San Pablo got some decent places but you just gotta check them out with your chick and see what her reaction to it is. The shit ain't that bad out here except for a couple areas but the whole cost of housing in the cities are reduced. A lot of these places got designated parking or gates and the like too. And the east is big as fuck, there's so many places to live that are coo as hell too.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
shit bruh i moved 20+ times by the time i graduated high school. and stayed in one fuckin city.
I think I had moved like 16 or 17 times by the time I graduated High School. I had moved from Watsonville to Palo Cedro (up by Redding), then to Oklahoma. I've moved to New Jersey, then back to Petaluma, to New York, back to San Diego, back to Oklahoma. Those cross-country moves suck.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
good luck GAS Won hope everything works out for you folx!

I might B' moving myself from Patterson Ca. (by Modesto Ca.) all the way over to Fort Worth TX. Its all to the good tho for me.....im going to B' buying ah House. First thing im going to do after I settle down there is go visit my friend Mixerr @Mixerr

Last edited: