Time to change spots again.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ does it? i never noticed. thats just martinez. i understand why niggas call that shit fartinez.

i fucks with the east bay.

like before i just stayed in SF and would not leave frisco. when i left frisco i realized theres a essence of the bay area..and that is actually the east bay.

one thing ima go head and say about the east bay is this

fuck santa rita and fuck all yall niggas that work there. truly eat a dick. and i will never live in dublin again. them niggas DO NOT like black men in cars. cops chased me more in dublin than white women chase me in life.

while im talkin hella shit
why is it 104 degrees every day in summer in the northern east side of the bay? nigga, my arms are sweating. i aint never had my arms sweat. this shit is crazy bro.

yall keep on pimpin. ima get me a spot nigga aint worried bout all that. i just fuck with siccness and ive found out behind the scenes alot of all niggas is cool, and i fucks with alot of yall. salute to everyone, ima hit this joint and do these drugs and we gon leave it at that chuch preach tabernacle

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2014
^ does it? i never noticed. thats just martinez. i understand why niggas call that shit fartinez.

i fucks with the east bay.

like before i just stayed in SF and would not leave frisco. when i left frisco i realized theres a essence of the bay area..and that is actually the east bay.

one thing ima go head and say about the east bay is this

fuck santa rita and fuck all yall niggas that work there. truly eat a dick. and i will never live in dublin again. them niggas DO NOT like black men in cars. cops chased me more in dublin than white women chase me in life.

while im talkin hella shit
why is it 104 degrees every day in summer in the northern east side of the bay? nigga, my arms are sweating. i aint never had my arms sweat. this shit is crazy bro.

yall keep on pimpin. ima get me a spot nigga aint worried bout all that. i just fuck with siccness and ive found out behind the scenes alot of all niggas is cool, and i fucks with alot of yall. salute to everyone, ima hit this joint and do these drugs and we gon leave it at that chuch preach tabernacle
holy shit...i really was talking mainly from experience in martinez...anyway i think the whole east bay sucks and smells

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^id rather not live in the east bay because it smells like hard boiled egg farts.
the only place that really smells is fartinez & sometimes right around the maze on the west oakland/emeryville border when the ebmud is fucking up

Id rather live in richmond than oakland
I almost agree, but I'd rather live in the north & the lake then most parts of richmond, although I do like living in the Rich and would rather live here than the west or east

Id rather live in Hayward than Oakland or Richmond.
dats out. dats all the way the fuck out.

Feb 3, 2014
the only place that really smells is fartinez & sometimes right around the maze on the west oakland/emeryville border when the ebmud is fucking up

I almost agree, but I'd rather live in the north & the lake then most parts of richmond, although I do like living in the Rich and would rather live here than the west or east

dats out. dats all the way the fuck out.
where 580 and 680 meet stinks..martinez stinks..880 in hayward stinks

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
mixerr lives with agent ketchup mustard
good looks for all the help and the ideas and if you got any more keep em coming

with a lil luck ill be stayin where im at, but fuck this place really its time to go. been here too long my roommates are nuts, be stealin shit from me and more. cant wait for a new situation breh brehs.

i lived with 2 different siccness posters in my life. both were dope.
I'll be moving up to northwest hills in Austin in a month in a half. Rent will be $800. That's a lot!

Jan 5, 2006
My company moved a few months ago so I work in Hayward and commute across the bridge everyday... but this side of the bay (Peninsula/West Bay) is damn expensive now. Luckily my uncle is the landlord so a 2 bedroom house is $1400. But my aunt was able to score a 3 bedroom, 1 car garage, front and back yard house in Hayward near Tennyson for $1,800. It's pretty quiet too. I don't really fuck with the East Bay like that though. I'll keep an eye out... I think one of my coworkers' dad owns a ton of apartments/houses in Newark/Fremont area.