Tim Dog aka Machiavelli...sorta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Having that gang war
We want to know what you're fighting for
Fighting over colors?
All that gang shit's for dumb motherfuckers
But you go on thinking you're hard
Come to New York and we'll see who gets robbed
Take your jheri curls, take your black hats
Take your wack lyrics and your bullshit tracks
Now you're mad and you're thinking about stomping
Well I'm from the South Bronx
Fuck Compton

May 9, 2002
Having that gang war
We want to know what you're fighting for
Fighting over colors?
All that gang shit's for dumb motherfuckers
But you go on thinking you're hard
Come to New York and we'll see who gets robbed
Take your jheri curls, take your black hats
Take your wack lyrics and your bullshit tracks
Now you're mad and you're thinking about stomping
Well I'm from the South Bronx
Fuck Compton

Its funny to look at this lyrics...and see all them bloods running around in NYC now.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
man... tweedy bird loc was underrated as fuck

::
Yep and "My Dick is Prejudiced" was my favorite bumble (Original Version). My principal used to get pissed when we would play that cut during our lunchtime craps sessions. I used to laugh, because it took his focus off the gambling we were doing in the back abandoned classroom. He use to complain on how racist our music was and it's foul language, GBR!

That being said, I loved the song mostly for the beat, because I have never discriminated against any color of that paddy babbi. Ya feel?

Classic :classic:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Yep and "My Dick is Prejudiced" was my favorite bumble (Original Version). My principal used to get pissed when we would play that cut during our lunchtime craps sessions. I used to laugh, because it took his focus off the gambling we were doing in the back abandoned classroom. He use to complain on how racist our music was and it's foul language, GBR!

That being said, I loved the song mostly for the beat, because I have never discriminated against any color of that paddy babbi. Ya feel?

Classic :classic:

on a side note... i found a copy of "south bronx can't touch compton" on vinyl for $4 at zia records in las vegas a month ago

::

Jul 12, 2002
No, he did fake his death...it was a scheme to get money. After that, he disappeared and they traced him back to Atlanta, where he actually DID die, but it was 3 years later.
It says nothing about that in the article you linked in this thread.

2011 - Pleads guilty to grand larceny, ordered to pay back $19,000 in restitution to victim
2012 - Dateline airs show that exposes him as a conman
Feb. 14th 2013 - The Source announces that Tim Dog died of a diabetes related seizure. Immediately after this people speculate he faked his death.
Recently - Dateline tries to hunt him down and finds out he actually did die on Feb. 14th, 2013.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
It says nothing about that in the article you linked in this thread.

2011 - Pleads guilty to grand larceny, ordered to pay back $19,000 in restitution to victim
2012 - Dateline airs show that exposes him as a conman
Feb. 14th 2013 - The Source announces that Tim Dog died of a diabetes related seizure. Immediately after this people speculate he faked his death.
Recently - Dateline tries to hunt him down and finds out he actually did die on Feb. 14th, 2013.
Check mate