Tim Dog aka Machiavelli...sorta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
It says nothing about that in the article you linked in this thread.

2011 - Pleads guilty to grand larceny, ordered to pay back $19,000 in restitution to victim
2012 - Dateline airs show that exposes him as a conman
Feb. 14th 2013 - The Source announces that Tim Dog died of a diabetes related seizure. Immediately after this people speculate he faked his death.
Recently - Dateline tries to hunt him down and finds out he actually did die on Feb. 14th, 2013.
Ha...i read that as 2014. I stand corrected

Its not the kind of party, pimp. Little reason for you to pump it up as such, you fuckin instigator. Fuck off.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
lol this shit had me dying from that dateline clip

"Like why was it that a hardcore rapper like Tim Dog from the big bad streets of the Bronx of long ago knew all the words to her daughter's tv cartoon show Dora the explorer"

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
on a side note... i found a copy of "south bronx can't touch compton" on vinyl for $4 at zia records in las vegas a month ago

::
That Zia record store out in Vegas is huge as fuck. I love that store. Nice find too. I found Murder Was The Case Christmas Edition on vinyl at that store and swooped it up just cause I ain't never seen it before.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
That Zia record store out in Vegas is huge as fuck. I love that store. Nice find too. I found Murder Was The Case Christmas Edition on vinyl at that store and swooped it up just cause I ain't never seen it before.
which one did you go to? charleston or eastern?

they got some pretty good records there

::