Thoughts/prayers/condolences/support to anthonyy aka BIGSBY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i had typed some shit and backspaced on my whole post. hate when that shit happens.
so anywho

I had met ant's gf a few times from when they came to the P to kick it. She was a nice and very respectful woman and always had something nice to say about my art which was cool of her. Only wish I could have handed her the drawing requested and saw how she liked it. Me and ant & his gf fell outta touch but when i got the text from the homie i honestly was heartbroken. its not that i had any attatchment to her like that but i could see alot of her for ant that my gf is for me, that one down chick thats your rider and yall are inseparable and shit. just the parallels in that alone hurts to think. i consider myself a strong person but this is not the time to make certain lil comments. i think dana is a grown woman so she knows how making a insensitive and disrespectful comment in a thread where something something traumatizing happens is gonna come across and ima leave it at that

RIP to the young girl may her soul travel on to shine brightly

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Damn... That sucks... Karma is a bitch tho. Bet you wish you could take back telling me I'm old and gonna die soon, huh?
He told me the same shit, I don't think he ment it like that, but like you said , whatever, But I met this young women, she was so nice, and this isn't just a loss for Ant, it's a loss for the world as a whole that we lose such a good soul , this defiantly wasn't the time for kick a man when he Is down.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i had typed some shit and backspaced on my whole post. hate when that shit happens.
so anywho

I had met ant's gf a few times from when they came to the P to kick it. She was a nice and very respectful woman and always had something nice to say about my art which was cool of her. Only wish I could have handed her the drawing requested and saw how she liked it. Me and ant & his gf fell outta touch but when i got the text from the homie i honestly was heartbroken. its not that i had any attatchment to her like that but i could see alot of her for ant that my gf is for me, that one down chick thats your rider and yall are inseparable and shit. just the parallels in that alone hurts to think. i consider myself a strong person but this is not the time to make certain lil comments. i think dana is a grown woman so she knows how making a insensitive and disrespectful comment in a thread where something something traumatizing happens is gonna come across and ima leave it at that

RIP to the young girl may her soul travel on to shine brightly
Just a super sweet young women bro.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Words are very powerful. It was all fun & games when he was wishing DEATH on me..

I feel horrible that he lost his girl and hopefully this changes his view on things. It's a cold world and when you harbor that kind of hatred on your heart, shitty things happen.

Mar 21, 2009
This fag publically told me I'm goin to die soon two or three weeks ago... I didn't disrespect the dead girlfriend, said I'm sorry it happened, but I'm still the bad guy for saying words are powerful and Karma is real... Ok.
Hey Dana can you go into the thread where everyone is yelling at you for something else. You're being disrespectful and trying to make something about you again.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This fag publically told me I'm goin to die soon two or three weeks ago... I didn't disrespect the dead girlfriend, said I'm sorry it happened, but I'm still the bad guy for saying words are powerful and Karma is real... Ok.
He told me the same shit, and that i need a walker, I don't think it was meant as mean.

Jul 23, 2011
OH CANADA!
I appreciate all the love, i wouldn't ever wish this pain on anybody. my whole world is fucked up but I gotta do my grieving and stay strong, not only for myself but for her and her family. Dana Dane @Dana Dane I apologize for hurting your feelings, we were all on a Instagram DM talking shit... Everyone gets roasted once in awhile but I never meant anything by it I just talk shit I don't even know you like that so I don't know why you would take it so personal. Other then that I really can't thank you all for the kind words it's about the only thing holding me together right now... Rest easy baby I love you.