teachers naked selfie expose sex scandal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
not hefty:

notice the non-flappy-ness of the triceps:

there's more pics here:
Teacher Claims a Student Stole a Naked Photo of Her, School Investigates, Turns Out They’re Sleeping Together

the article also says the kid is 17, but there's also overwhelming proof that this is all a lie.....the kid is a homosexual as proven in the sentence "But, once the school started looking into it, a 17-year-old male cheerleader revealed he and Ashley had been sleeping together."

male cheerleader?

MUHFUCKAAAAAAAA

....IF ANY OF US WERE ACTUALLY SMART WE'D OF BEEN MALE CHEERLEADERS JUST OFF THE FACTS I AINT EVEN GOTTA EXPLAIN! LOL

FUCK TELLIN THE HOMIE 'GOOD GAME BRO' & HIGH-FIVING, OR SMACKIN HIS ASS

(IN WHICH I NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTOOD, BUT WHATEVER)

WHEN YOU COULD BE TOUCHIN ASS & TIDDIES THE WHOLE TIME

IF I COULD GO BACK & DO IT AGAIN I'D BE A MALE CHEERLEADER & WOULD HAVE FUCKED EVERY LAST WHORE ON THE SQUAD.

Jun 11, 2004
not hefty:

notice the non-flappy-ness of the triceps:

there's more pics here:
Teacher Claims a Student Stole a Naked Photo of Her, School Investigates, Turns Out They’re Sleeping Together

the article also says the kid is 17, but there's also overwhelming proof that this is all a lie.....the kid is a homosexual as proven in the sentence "But, once the school started looking into it, a 17-year-old male cheerleader revealed he and Ashley had been sleeping together."

male cheerleader?

This article said that dude in the pic is her fiancé. Wow must suck to find out your future wife got donked by a 17 yr old. Ultimate fail