Surge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
most soda taste flat now ill open one and only take a couple sips its rare that i find one that has crisp taste nowadays never fucked with diet soda that shit was always horrible same with zero calorie soda
Now that I think about it, u might be right. Ive always fucked with 7up tough and that's still my favorite... As an adult I usually jus get whatever lemon-lime is on sale, but lately I've been on my 7up hype again. And u got me to thinking that part of why is because its that crisp clear refreshing shit that they trying to stick with while other niggaz get left flat (smacksmack).

and esp if y'all remember that flat ass disgusting Cherry 7up +Antioxidants that replaced the real cherry shit from like 2010 til last year, then u will notice how much better it is now that they stopped following trends and went back to what it was.

But seriously tho, if u ever seen bar rescue then u will see how all that shit is a science and its done with precision, where even little shit most ppl wouldnt notice can stack up hella fat over time... I'm sure that all beverage companies do some of that same shit, not to mention that bars do do business with soda companies also.

So u might be right about the carbonation... And they probably are skimpin us, nickel-n-diming us to death

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now that I think about it, u might be right. Ive always fucked with 7up tough and that's still my favorite... As an adult I usually jus get whatever lemon-lime is on sale, but lately I've been on my 7up hype again. And u got me to thinking that part of why is because its that crisp clear refreshing shit that they trying to stick with while other niggaz get left flat (smacksmack).

and esp if y'all remember that flat ass disgusting Cherry 7up +Antioxidants that replaced the real cherry shit from like 2010 til last year, then u will notice how much better it is now that they stopped following trends and went back to what it was.

But seriously tho, if u ever seen bar rescue then u will see how all that shit is a science and its done with precision, where even little shit most ppl wouldnt notice can stack up hella fat over time... I'm sure that all beverage companies do some of that same shit, not to mention that bars do do business with soda companies also.

So u might be right about the carbonation... And they probably are skimpin us, nickel-n-diming us to death
I worked with this crazy mormon lady at walgreens like 8 years ago, and she drank at least a 2 liter of dr pepper a day. One day she bought one and freaked out, saying it was super flat and lacking carbonation. She kept saying that with each one she bought for like a week then finally complained to the pepsi guy. He thought she was just crazy then she actually called up pepsi or whoever complaining their last batch was lacking carbonation and all this stuff. They denied they changed anything but she was 100% sure they switched it up. I wouldn't doubt everyone else did that too. Coke used to be undrinkable to me from the can cause it was way too much carbonation and pepsi was perfect. Now pepsi tastes flat to me and coke is as carbonated as pepsi was. I'm fairly sure

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
I don't think diet sodas even been around that long... And I don't trust anything the FDA approves... Unless niggaz been drinking the shit from the cradle and died a old age at least like 80 lol...

It really opened my eyes awhile ago cuz... Well yall know those commercials for like serious RX drug claims like "Psychopathatrol has recently been linked to brain annurisms, severe bleeding of the face, spasms seizures and strokes, anal leakage, and even death!"... But ur always like whew I'm glad I didn't have any medical condition to make me have to take anything like that...?

Well not even a year ago, I saw a commercial that was like "Has you or a loved one ever been hospatialized or died after taking the drug Hypoprozamethalineasol, or commonly known as TYLENOL in the last 100 years?" And I was like what the fuck, nigga everybodys took some Tylenol before!!!

Ever since I saw that I've been more careful what I put into my body, cuz aint nobody else gonna do it for you. The FDA or whoever passes that stuff off ain't lookin out for you lol... They'll be like, Official Apology to the American Public: "Oopsies. So anyways, now is the part where we reach deep into the bottom of our heart... Errrm oops the line says... Now is the part where we reach deep into our pockets and dig around for some change to throw at you. Those of you who somehow survived can divide it up. Im pretty sure i saw a lot of silver change in there. Thanks and make sure to check out Kidney Crush Saga; our new online food rating game. Find it in the app store"
Tab