Surge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
^*^thats the shit right there

I do t recall surge even having that much caffeine. Pepsi max kept me awake at rehab and the next couple months (like 6 a day), until I found out too much diet soda will give u meth mouth
Yea esp diet coke. Idk what it is they put in it but all coke varieties will give u Godzilla mouth... I only fuck with regular coke and i cant even drink it without ice...

Ive been tryin to stay away from all soda but esp fuck diet soda, they keep having studies on how they find more and more reasons why diet soda is hella bad for u. My aunties be watching Dr Oz, hella callin me out for unhealthy stuff lol. But for some reason its always like right as im bout to take a bite or sip of it, like as soon as my lip hits the can "ohthatgivesyoucancer!". Im like "pwsshshshhwhat???" But yet everybodys real quiet when were all about to have some soul food, guess they skipped the episode where they say that cooking with crisco and salt by the hand full ain't that healthy either.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yea esp diet coke. Idk what it is they put in it but all coke varieties will give u Godzilla mouth... I only fuck with regular coke and i cant even drink it without ice...

Ive been tryin to stay away from all soda but esp fuck diet soda, they keep having studies on how they find more and more reasons why diet soda is hella bad for u. My aunties be watching Dr Oz, hella callin me out for unhealthy stuff lol. But for some reason its always like right as im bout to take a bite or sip of it, like as soon as my lip hits the can "ohthatgivesyoucancer!". Im like "pwsshshshhwhat???" But yet everybodys real quiet when were all about to have some soul food, guess they skipped the episode where they say that cooking with crisco and salt by the hand full ain't that healthy either.
My stepdad had his kidney & adrenaline gland removed last year due to cancer from drinking diet drinks & using artificial sweetener for years ( he is diabetic ) .

That shit is all bad.

Sep 26, 2013
My stepdad had his kidney & adrenaline gland removed last year due to cancer from drinking diet drinks & using artificial sweetener for years ( he is diabetic ) .

That shit is all bad.
Sorry to hear that. I always tell people about those bullshit diet drinks bro, people rarely listen. I know someone whos family ALL drink diet stuff because the dad is diabetic and he drinks it. :hurt:

Feb 3, 2014

That shit is all bad.
i try to convince myself im being healthy by drinking diet drinks...regular soda makes my teeth feel chalky cause of all the sugar and it gives me bubble guts...but diet soda is fucking terrible for you

Jun 5, 2004
I don't think diet sodas even been around that long... And I don't trust anything the FDA approves... Unless niggaz been drinking the shit from the cradle and died a old age at least like 80 lol...

It really opened my eyes awhile ago cuz... Well yall know those commercials for like serious RX drug claims like "Psychopathatrol has recently been linked to brain annurisms, severe bleeding of the face, spasms seizures and strokes, anal leakage, and even death!"... But ur always like whew I'm glad I didn't have any medical condition to make me have to take anything like that...?

Well not even a year ago, I saw a commercial that was like "Has you or a loved one ever been hospatialized or died after taking the drug Hypoprozamethalineasol, or commonly known as TYLENOL in the last 100 years?" And I was like what the fuck, nigga everybodys took some Tylenol before!!!

Ever since I saw that I've been more careful what I put into my body, cuz aint nobody else gonna do it for you. The FDA or whoever passes that stuff off ain't lookin out for you lol... They'll be like, Official Apology to the American Public: "Oopsies. So anyways, now is the part where we reach deep into the bottom of our heart... Errrm oops the line says... Now is the part where we reach deep into our pockets and dig around for some change to throw at you. Those of you who somehow survived can divide it up. Im pretty sure i saw a lot of silver change in there. Thanks and make sure to check out Kidney Crush Saga; our new online food rating game. Find it in the app store"

Jun 5, 2004
U know what i think is wierd is mcdonalds selection of drinks...

They have hi-c orange, which I havent seen anywhere else since a kid when i used to get the lil yellow juice boxes when my dad would slip up and not my ecto cooler green flavor...

They have fruitopia, which I haven't seen anywhere since white people were sipping the 20 oz bottles talking about how the world was gonna end on y2k...

And they have Mr pibb, which I didn't even know still existed, but McDonalds is all coke products so I think coke might have bought mr pibb out to compete with dr pepper.

Which is wierd, because mcdonalds also has dr pepper. They have Mr pibb and dr pepper in the same fountain.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

most soda taste flat now ill open one and only take a couple sips its rare that i find one that has crisp taste nowadays never fucked with diet soda that shit was always horrible same with zero calorie soda