Suge Knight Reportedly Shot 6 Times In Los Angeles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yea but if a bullet hits a fat person in their fat, the fat wont stop it. It'll just go thru the fat into you.

So next you use a fat friend as a human shield, u gotta imagine him skinny and make a invisible cutout of skinny him and get behind it, its where you think his bones and muscles would be. And u gotta duplicate the position hes in, if hes in the fetal position then you curl up in a ball and get behind him. Just imagine the gun is a flashlight and youre his shadow, but not as fat.

Nov 24, 2003
I rest my case. It's not about how many times people get shot. It's where they get hit. Then again, some people have gotten shot where they should have died, but perhaps it wasn't they're time to go.

But that's no excuse to be ignorant & walk around like ones bulletproof.

Wait! People like that are my job security :siccness:

It's also about the caliber of gun, type of bullet, range of target, etc.

A lot of shooters don't know much about the guns they are using (maybe for the better?) I know a lot of dudes thought full metal jackets were cool to use simply because of the movie, not having any idea the difference between them and a hollow point, let alone something even more specialized.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Akon’s Brother “Bu” Thiam Gets Implicated In Suge Knight Shooting

After the “streets” couldn’t tie-in Bhris Brown to the Suge Knight murder attempt, they have a new theory as to who and why the music mogul was riddled with bullets.

It’s no secret that the former Death Row CEO’s finances are constantly embroiled in drama and AllHipHop is claiming that Suge owed Abou “Bu” Thiam $250,000 and got fed up with waiting on that payment.

Bu is a well-known music industry executive who happens to be both Akon’s brother as well as Bhris Brown’s manager. There isn’t any concrete evidence of the latest allegations but once your name gets thrown into a rumor, it’s generally hard removing the mud stains.

The incident in question occurred on August 24 right before the 2014 MTV VMAs. Knight has been slowly recovering from his injuries since then.

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/08/31/ak....yaFjzrE6.dpuf