Suge Knight Reportedly Shot 6 Times In Los Angeles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Difficult to survive a shot to the face from close range...that would be some Bushwick Bill shit.
I rest my case. It's not about how many times people get shot. It's where they get hit. Then again, some people have gotten shot where they should have died, but perhaps it wasn't they're time to go.

But that's no excuse to be ignorant & walk around like ones bulletproof.

Wait! People like that are my job security :siccness:

Jun 5, 2004
Yup all yall are on point knowing that sometimes it takes only one shot to die. My homie buddy locs (RIP) got killed like that, took one shot to the heart from not all that big caliber either.

Thats why its a trip to see all these dumbass niggas that dont even think theyre bulletproof, but they think that when u get shot, u gon get a lil tingly burning sensation and u just get a towel and drive to the hospital and they pull the bullet out and give it to you to use as a souvenier or a conversation piece, the bullet is gonna be an ice breaker to strike up a lil chit-chat with bitches in da club..

No. If u get shot and it dosent kill you, its going to break your spine and bounc off and split into 5 different fragments and pierce your spleen and leak stomach acid into your vital organs, and youre gonna be pushed around in a wheelchair with a needle in yo dickhole pissing into a bag. I know that acting scared in the hood is a sign of weakness, but dont be fuckin ignorant. You can act like you dont care, but at least know the facts in the back of your head, dont kid yourself and everybody else.

Jun 5, 2004
[E-40] I know some niggas that been shot in the head - and lived. I know some niggas that been shot in the leg - and died [/E-40]
Yea if u get shot in that artery in your leg you will straight bleed out and die

But dont worry, even if that happens theres always going to be somebody right there with their car ready to take you to the hospital before you die... And if theres not then you can just walk. And if you cant walk then you can always just crawl, you definately wont pass out from blood loss. And if you do pass out from blood loss, you can always just wake up.

NOOOOOOT!!!!! (As mixxer would say)

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah, cuz TMZ is really the Definitive Gang index.. Lol.. "he grew up in the set" that dudes from Virginia he state, how did he grow up in Fruit Town?? LOL the truth is, he pays a couple bangers as bodyguards for protection, and has donated (keyword=GIVEN $$) to their hood so he can pretend to rep them and throw signs up at white people parties/club events/etc n Hollywood and n music videos on MTV.. U know... Where all the REAL active 1s are....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Sean taylor got shot once in the leg and died, femoral artery hit.

Doesnt matter if youre 80lbs or 400lbs, an artery is an artery, you dont get an extra pint of blood for every 50lbs or some shit.
If you're bigger you do have more blood. That's why there's a minimum weight for donating blood. A 400 lb person definitely has more blood than an 80 pound person guaranteed. Blood volume is typically 8% of the bodyweight.

Nov 18, 2010
If you're bigger you do have more blood. That's why there's a minimum weight for donating blood. A 400 lb person definitely has more blood than an 80 pound person guaranteed. Blood volume is typically 8% of the bodyweight.
Ya youre right but when it comes to bleeding out from an artery it is pretty irrelevant.