spider the size of a puppy discovered in rainforest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hol up tho, on the video it shows an article that says it sounds like a horse and that's the first time I've ever heard anything ever say something about a spider making noise.....BUT I was in Mexico one time and a bunch of us were outside drinking tequila and I reach back to grab my cup and I see a fucking tarantula tryin to creep.....needless to say I grabbed my drink and got up so swiftly....my girlfriend asks me what was up and I just point and say look....so she and all the other girls there start screaming and shit.....then someone decides that the tarantula must die, so they take a tiki torch, douse it with some of the alcohol, then light that bitch on fire.....and I shit you not the spider screamed! it was tryin to get up outta there screaming and shit but it was hella on fire and couldn't really do shit....then it popped.....that shit was soooo fucking disgusting.....I don't like spiders anyways but that shit gave me the heebee geebees!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
hol up tho, on the video it shows an article that says it sounds like a horse and that's the first time I've ever heard anything ever say something about a spider making noise.....BUT I was in Mexico one time and a bunch of us were outside drinking tequila and I reach back to grab my cup and I see a fucking tarantula tryin to creep.....needless to say I grabbed my drink and got up so swiftly....my girlfriend asks me what was up and I just point and say look....so she and all the other girls there start screaming and shit.....then someone decides that the tarantula must die, so they take a tiki torch, douse it with some of the alcohol, then light that bitch on fire.....and I shit you not the spider screamed! it was tryin to get up outta there screaming and shit but it was hella on fire and couldn't really do shit....then it popped.....that shit was soooo fucking disgusting.....I don't like spiders anyways but that shit gave me the heebee geebees!
Piotr Naskrecki, an entomologist, said the sound of the Goliath birdeater walking resembled the clip-clopping of horse hooves.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lol, it screamed then popped? lmfao