So who's been to Thailand ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Thailand is dope. People that talk shit and make references about tranny's obviously never been.

I would strongly suggest getting out of Bangkon and going to Pataya and Phuket, nothing to see in Bangkok itself.

Thai food is cheap and amazing, people are super friendly, beaches are amazing. Make sure you go to a Moonlight Island Party too.

May 14, 2002
lol @ moonlight island party you make it sound so romantic.

It's the full moon party and I say it's highly overrated. Even after a mushroom shake and several buckets (they pour your drinks in buckets) of hard alcohol I still couldn't tolerate all the guido's there.
I felt like I was walking around in an episode of jersey shore or something.

And yea get out of bangkok and go to the islands or something there isn't really a reason to stay in bangkok. Also if you must, I would not smoke weed in bangkok. On the islands you should be fine though.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
cool story bro:

years ago my homie is engaged with this girl, I know both her & her fam as well as him.

her dad does a lot of business overseas in asia / pac

we all go las vegas one year, while my boy is still dating ole girl & we are at dinner having a conversation about the dads travels

my homeboy was drunk (las vegas) & in the middle of the dad talking about his business partner in Bangkok, my boy busts out hella fuckin loud & asks the dad:

"SO YOU EVER BANG COCK IN BANGKOK?"

The entire table & half the restaurant stopped in silence & just looked at him, then the dad, looking for a response, then busted the fuck up laughing at him while the dad just sat there & shook his head like "I cant believe this mother fucker is dating my daughter"

LMFAO that was 17 years ago, they been married for 16 now lol

COOL STORY BREH