So is the Sicc just gonna keep ignoring the fact....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm all for due process but it does seem that Bill Cosby was definitely doing some things he shouldn't have been doing, like more than likely raping people, but regardless of that dude has always been a moralizer that was well known to berate people that did things he didn't see as fit and is a giant prick. Not taking into consideration of this whole possible rape thing Bill Cosby and his sweaters can fuck right off anyways.

May 9, 2002
Methaqualone (Quaaludes is the brand name) was really popularly and taken recreationally by many in the 1960 and 1970s. People literally had Quaalude parties back then. Not really surprising an impressionable teenage girl would possibly take something an already famous and well know, and supposedly squeaky clean, guy like Bill Cosby would give her.
I know what they are and the era they are from. However, the fact is if she knew what they were, popped like nothing, and then was surprised to find out she was not in the right state of mind? Good grief no shit, you fuckin moron. Now, im not excusing his behavior if true....but fuck. Take control of you own life. You take drugs, there is a good chance things are out of your control.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
One common thing I've noticed is all of the victims continued to visit him multiple times after they were assaulted. They're all like "oh he raped me, let me go hang out with him again....and again....and again".

I'm not in any way shape or form condoning fucking drugged up women, but I find it odd every one of them always seemed to go back to him.

Sep 16, 2011
He's not a rapist bitches just trying to get money. With the laws today every dude from the 70's would be rapist. Dudes use to make they secretaries blow them with impunity Senaters Rock Stars actors all was banging drugged up broads it was a mans world back then that's why they made the laws against it now its the opposite bitches can work and be bosses but still take you to court make you pay them or go to jail and if you even compliment them you can get sued for sexual harassment.

May 9, 2002
One common thing I've noticed is all of the victims continued to visit him multiple times after they were assaulted. They're all like "oh he raped me, let me go hang out with him again....and again....and again".

I'm not in any way shape or form condoning fucking drugged up women, but I find it odd every one of them always seemed to go back to him.
Bingo. It just doesnt add up IMHO.

May 9, 2002
He's not a rapist bitches just trying to get money. With the laws today every dude from the 70's would be rapist. Dudes use to make they secretaries blow them with impunity Senaters Rock Stars actors all was banging drugged up broads it was a mans world back then that's why they made the laws against it now its the opposite bitches can work and be bosses but still take you to court make you pay them or go to jail and if you even compliment them you can get sued for sexual harassment.
Youre thinking of the 50's pimp....not the 70's.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

No they didn't. Some of them told and never went back while some never told and never went back.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Bingo. It just doesnt add up IMHO.
What doesn't add up? Being a child (which some of these women were at the time) under the supervision of a well known entertainer, being taken advantage and forming a bond with your attacker or being an adult and the same thing happening? So forget all the hoopla about knowingly taking pills, them going back to him and not going back, etc and just focus on one thing. Assuming the initial encounter(s) occurred, were the women involved able to give consent and did they give consent? That's the issue MANY in this thread are avoiding and, based on the way some are typing it, comes off as supporting this type of rape irregardless of Cosby being guilty or not.

May 9, 2002
What doesn't add up? Being a child (which some of these women were at the time) under the supervision of a well known entertainer, being taken advantage and forming a bond with your attacker or being an adult and the same thing happening? So forget all the hoopla about knowingly taking pills, them going back to him and not going back, etc and just focus on one thing. Assuming the initial encounter(s) occurred, were the women involved able to give consent and did they give consent? That's the issue MANY in this thread are avoiding and, based on the way some are typing it, comes off as supporting this type of rape irregardless of Cosby being guilty or not.
I support the truth, whatever it may be. As it stands right now, its "she say he say"...and nothing more. Since none of these women a) went to the authorities and b) had a rape kit done, no one knows WHAT the truth is, except for those directly involved. Even Janice Dickinson, a person who is known to be a "bitch", not only let this happen, but continued to DATE him.

Look, i dont give two flying fucks either way. I dont find Cosby that funny, and if he did do it, cut his nuts off. If he didnt, leave that muthafucka alone.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I support the truth, whatever it may be. As it stands right now, its "she say he say"...and nothing more. Since none of these women a) went to the authorities and b) had a rape kit done, no one knows WHAT the truth is, except for those directly involved. Even Janice Dickinson, a person who is known to be a "bitch", not only let this happen, but continued to DATE him.

Look, i dont give two flying fucks either way. I dont find Cosby that funny, and if he did do it, cut his nuts off. If he didnt, leave that muthafucka alone.
It's incorrect that none of the women went to the authorities. One went a year later, which is common for rape victims, and the DA believed her and couldn't file due to lack of evidence. Concerning the rape kit, a lot of the claims date to the late 60's and early 70's so, at best, the forensic evidence would not have linked him specifically but put him in the ballpark. Moreover, a lack of a rape kit does not mean one wasn't raped just like having a rape kit doesn't mean one was raped. As for continuing to date a rapist it happens a lot. Stockholm Syndrome or a fuck it let me get paid attitude that one alleged victim had after she told her mother.

I don't give a fuck about him either but he's wrong if he was doing it.

May 9, 2002
It's incorrect that none of the women went to the authorities. One went a year later, which is common for rape victims, and the DA believed her and couldn't file due to lack of evidence. Concerning the rape kit, a lot of the claims date to the late 60's and early 70's so, at best, the forensic evidence would not have linked him specifically but put him in the ballpark. Moreover, a lack of a rape kit does not mean one wasn't raped just like having a rape kit doesn't mean one was raped. As for continuing to date a rapist it happens a lot. Stockholm Syndrome or a fuck it let me get paid attitude that one alleged victim had after she told her mother.

I don't give a fuck about him either but he's wrong if he was doing it.
Allegedly, Most of his victims were in the 80's. There were only handful before then.

And of course he was wrong if he was doing it..lol...cmon man NO one is disputing that. Its the "if" word that is the hang up in this whole debacle.

At this point, im tired of hearing about to be honest. He is in limbo, becuase every case is now past statute...so what is the deal? You just salt him up at this point? What is the ultimate goal?

Mar 18, 2008
I agree with the, isolation, of the initial encounter when they were children being the factor to make a judgment of guilt not the follow up "visits" as an adult...that's outside of the supposed crime that supposedly took place. I myself like to use the word "irregardless" it just sounds deep...they should make it a word...

irregardless- The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the speculation among references is that it may be a blend, or portmanteau word, of irrespective and regardless, both of which are standard English words. By blending these words, a word is created whose meaning is not predictable from the meanings of its constituent morphemes. Since the prefix ir- means "not" (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means "without", the word contains a double negative. The word irregardless could therefore be expected to have the meaning "in regard to", instead of being merely a synonym of regardless. According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[5] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[5]