So is the Sicc just gonna keep ignoring the fact....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My understanding is that all these accusations are from the 80's and 90's...so who knows. The latest is from that ex-supermodel Dickinson...who the fuck is going to believe that old druggy broad? She is all fucked up.
It's come up in the past but Dickinson would never say much about it.

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/janice-dickinson-talks-to-howard-stern-about-bill-cosby-in-2006

Whenever Howard says "I don't know anything about this," what he's really saying is "I know everything about this, but I can't say it publicly so I need you to say it." He's been dancing around controversial issues on his show in this manner for the last 10 years.

She probably won't be taken seriously due to her prior alcoholism, drug use and association with reality television, but the sexual harassment and rape of women trying to break into the business by powerful people in Hollywood has been rampant for years so it really wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Related: Kenan Thompson on Stern talking about Cosby being a "fucking pervert." (Starts at 10:55.)

May 9, 2002
It's come up in the past but Dickinson would never say much about it.

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/janice-dickinson-talks-to-howard-stern-about-bill-cosby-in-2006

Whenever Howard says "I don't know anything about this," what he's really saying is "I know everything about this, but I can't say it publicly so I need you to say it." He's been dancing around controversial issues on his show in this manner for the last 10 years.

She probably won't be taken seriously due to her prior alcoholism, drug use and association with reality television, but the sexual harassment and rape of women trying to break into the business by powerful people in Hollywood has been rampant for years so it really wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Related: Kenan Thompson on Stern talking about Cosby being a "fucking pervert." (Starts at 10:55.)

He calls him a fucknig pervert, and then gives him one line....that plays nothing into the allegations. Like, that validates any of the accusations of rape? Sounds like just guys being guys.

Apr 25, 2002
He calls him a fucknig pervert, and then gives him one line....that plays nothing into the allegations. Like, that validates any of the accusations of rape? Sounds like just guys being guys.
I just thought it was funny so I threw it in there, that's why I marked it Related rather than making it a part of the post.

An unauthorized Kenan Thompson one man show as Bill Cosby would be hilarious.

I doubt that would ever happen but I hope he at least plays him in a Lifetime movie someday.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
SO she knew what the pills were, and took them anyway? Idiot.
Methaqualone (Quaaludes is the brand name) was really popularly and taken recreationally by many in the 1960 and 1970s. People literally had Quaalude parties back then. Not really surprising an impressionable teenage girl would possibly take something an already famous and well know, and supposedly squeaky clean, guy like Bill Cosby would give her.