Serious question for the breh goons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Serious question, though I know there will probably only be responses about tacos, tiddies, chicken, etc..., but what would you do in this situation?

One of my homeboys passed away this last year. He was a great dude, one of those dudes that everyone liked and no one could find a bad thing to say about him. He was married and had two step kids.

Another one of my homeboys, that didn't know him or his widowed wife while the first homie I mentioned was alive, has since met the widow and I think they are kinda considering dating each other.

As good friends of both dudes in this situation, I'm not sure how I feel about it or what to say about it. The second dude is a really solid dude as well, and also a single dad. He could be a really good dude for her and vice versa for all I know, and it's really none of my business. All I can really do is be honest with him if and when he brings it up, but I'm curious how y'all would handle this situation?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
he didn't know her so the bro rules dont apply. You feel guilty because you think to some extent you have an ability to stop him from banging her to honor your friend, but the best thing to do is to let them do their thing and if they make eachother happy and your homie is a solid dude then let it happen im sure your homie that passed away would want to see her happy. Its not like she'll ever forget about him.