School shooting in Marysville, WA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
A lot of this shit reminds me of a couple of songs on my album. The school shooting, the typing on social media, the issues with a friend and gf. I may just post an interlude or two, maybe even a song. Whats even crazier is I spit about killing my GF at around this time.
breh i thought that same shit & our conversation the other day when i read about this earlier.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that was a crazy night Palmer @Palmer was there I think he was like 16 or so lol. One of the nights his pops lets him go out with us (me and my most my friends were in our early 20s) we get in a huge brawl with half the town.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This whole thing smells like another government psy op. Native shooter? Popular homecoming prince and student athlete? Yeah right nice try Obama I don't believe it. I called the "families" of the dead (crisis actors paid off by the Obaminati reptilians) and let them know we see through their lies and to quit serving the shapeshifters or their heads will be severed too when the revolution comes. This is just another plot to sway public opinion on gun control so the soldier servants of the Obaminati, the crooked ass police, can take my guns. From my cold dead hands you fucking aliens