Sara Sidner fan Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com

Sara Sidner is a weekend anchor and weekday reporter for KTVU Channel 2 news.

In 2005, she received several awards for the work she has done in the bay area. Sidner was apart of the news team that won the National Edward R. Murrow award for best newscast for coverage of an incredible rescue in the Sierra. She also won a first place Peninsula Press Club award, and a Northern California Radio and Television News Director award for her reporting on the Sierra Rescue story.

In January of 2005, Sidner was sent to Sri Lanka to cover the aftermath of the deadliest tsunami in history. While in devastated South Asia she highlighted work being done by bay area people and non-profits to aid the hundreds of thousands left homeless and hurting. The two-week experience reinforced her belief that she is here to serve others in any way she can.

When not working, Sidner is usually doing something for a charity. She is a board member of Friends of Faith a non-profit charity that helps low-income women who are diagnosed with cancer. She visits bay area classrooms at Laney and City College regularly to talk with students about journalism. She hosts numerous events like the MDA telethon for Jerry's kids, opening day of the Northern California Chapter of the Special Olympics, the Bay Area Black Journalists Association's scholarship and awards banquet, UC Berkeley's IDEAL program which is set up to help students of color succeed in the UC system, and PepsiCo's Diamond Scholar Banquet that give scholarships to exceptional students in need of financial assistance to go to college. She is also involved with the Junior League of San Francisco.

Everytime I see Sara Sidner on tv Im like daaaaaaaamn.Anybody here related to her?Only get to see her sit behind a desk but I know she gotta be thick right? She's always serious cuz she does the news but when she's talking about the taliban I have thoughts of her the night before giggin at some club in the city with a drink in her hand backin it up like yeeeeeee. I'm waitin for her to get a special assignment so she can be out and about in some jeans just goopin feel me.You know those special assignments when you get to see the news cat in their street clothes.Who knew Dennis Richmond was yoked till he did a special assignment about construction workers wearin a wife beater.Yall remember Anna Chavez.......hot lil mami huh.....I love the Noon News.....

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
dj pimp said:
i'm sure this post will be moved soon, so i just wanted to say "damn that girl in ya sig got rocked"....
Where, to open forum?....Shes from the Bay and this is bay Area Rap Talk.....Sara should be at home in this forum....I think...Leslie Griffith always looks like her makeup is screwed....But shes aiiiight..

Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
good to see i'm not alone. man i don't hit the club till midnite nowdays fuckin wit sara.

leslie's make up does have her lookin like the ultamite warrior somenites though.

i'm just waiting for some black media expo-confrence-whatever so i can show up and play like i dont even know the b-----. she prolly readin all of our posts now . wit her fine ass.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I concur, everytime I see her on the news I'm like "I bet she can suck dick like a real champ", look at her, she looks like the typa broad to straight out ask for a mouth fucking, and if she is reading this, hey, I wanna put it in your mouth...

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Da6Footah said:
LMAO!! My hubby wants to put Sara on his list, but she is too accessible!
I always hear you talk about this list.Have you posted all the people on your list here yet?I say people cuz you could have some females on that list.Im not sayin could like you might but could like go ahead girl...you could have some females on that list there......

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have 4 on my list...saving that last spot for someone good. He has about 13 on his list right now....LOL....

He tried to argue with me and tell me I couldn't have T.O. on my list because there is a 'chance' I may run into him at a club out here, but to me, isn't THAT the point of the list??

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My list is LL Cool J, Ty Pennington, Terrell Owens and Jessica Alba....his list is any hot black actress and Jessica Simpson....HAHAHAHAHA....