Russia mocks US: The only thing interesting about the US is 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx why you didn't tell nobody that bruh look like Mr Bean?!?!?

Bruh be in his office giggin to some Pac like:

Sure that's not Bubba Watson?
That must be the way Mr Bean infiltrated the country, noone cares about Golf

Nov 18, 2010

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
teh jews

"Dear Ukraine citizens of Jewish nationality. Due to the fact that the leaders of the Jewish community of Ukraine supported Bendery Junta," a reference to Stepan Bandera, the leader of the Ukrainian nationalist movement which fought for Ukrainian independence at the end of World War II, "and oppose the pro-Slavic People's Republic of Donetsk, (the interim government) has decided that all citizens of Jewish descent, over 16 years of age and residing within the republic's territory are required to report to the Commissioner for Nationalities in the Donetsk Regional Administration building and register."

Mar 6, 2014
A war with Russia is a Nuke v Nuke war, nobody will win. You can never beat Russia, ever. By beating Russia you will only beat yourselves too.

Now you guys have to worry about China too. I'd say all they want is to fuck Japan up, they will never let that shit slide..

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Mother Russia great friend of USSA slave masters, no enemy... Mother Russia control 20% uranium production in USSA thanks to Clintonsheviks (research Uranium One). Obamashevik (who's entire administrative machine was created by Clintonsheviks) stance pretend to throw off Clintonshevik's scent on all that is fishy.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lord Putin, leader of free world, tried to get Obama on board to destroy Syria in Mar 2012, via Dmitry Medvedev. Obama asked for space and "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility." Whitehouse tried to sell this as missile defense talk but it is much clearer now isn't it.

Last edited: