reggie bush might be soon gone for good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
When I was in Acapulco me and my buddy smoked probably a QP or more of sess. 10 days in I stopped smoking it cuz it gave me a sore throat and would barely give me a buzz. I would have to hotbox the washroom with a gram spliff to get a buzz.

Other than that I know a jamaican guy who gets the black compressed sess that is like the size of gram and weighs a quarter.

and lol at lame ass incisions being put on timeout.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

A Texas woahman reportedly called police last week over a bad bag of purported pot from her dealer.

Evelyn Louise Hamilton, 37, of Lufkin wasn’t happy with the reggie bush she received and demanded a refund. When her dealer refused, she sprayed 10 month old vagina juice on him and then she called 911 and told an operator about the incident according to KETK.

Three little pigs responded to the 200 block of Forrest Ham Block Boulevard around 4:20 p.m. on Friday where they met with Hamilton (no pun intended).

That litlle piggy asked her if she had any marijuana on her, which she admitted to having. After pulling out a small bag of what she thought was cannabis from her bra, she was hysterically laughed at, until the pigs pissed themselves, for foolishly purchasing and ingesting oregano and prompltly arrested for being born stupid.

Her bail was set at $500.
http://txcann.com/2014/04/07/texas-w...arijuana-deal/

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I remember sending the colorado homie out for wee with $50 and he brought me back like a zip and a half of some bricked up greenbammer with seeds...all they did was roll titans on bammer all day, and they called that shit "dro".

Then they wanted me to try their mustard weed, which was like the green bammer but it was a weird washed out yellow color, shit was garbo

I aint been back since the weed revolution there....but im gonna have to go soon

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I remember sending the colorado homie out for wee with $50 and he brought me back like a zip and a half of some bricked up greenbammer with seeds...all they did was roll titans on bammer all day, and they called that shit "dro".

Then they wanted me to try their mustard weed, which was like the green bammer but it was a weird washed out yellow color, shit was garbo

I aint been back since the weed revolution there....but im gonna have to go soon
Mustard weed? No that shit was expired weed, y'all was smoking last years moldy ass old weed. shit don't get yellow until it's old & dead

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It's common, and ultra affordable in the south.

El Paso, being a boarder city, I believe one could get a pound of reggie for like $200 - 275. That is a whole hell a lot of shitty joints - but I can understand if you broke I guess, and the 8ths of cali there are like $60bucks.

Feb 2, 2006
reggie bush is good for edibles but thats it

far back as 1996 i was reading high times. there was something about edibles. at the time i had 3 or 4 reggie buds and ate them. went to some really boring dinner theater play 90 minutes later. fell asleep sometime during the play lol

reggie is as good as kush when making edibles imo. far as smokin weed ill take a $5 blunt of purp over $20 worth of reggie any day of the week

Feb 10, 2006
im high as fuck and grew up in arizona smokin good reggie every day except for 4/20 and when all eyez on me dropped..that was the only times i smoked cali bud in a 15 year weed smoking career

reggie did the job no doubt and i do miss smokin it a little bit. but from that first blunt of gdp i get why cali has the best weed in the world

when i ghost to the 520 smokin scouts or kush is gonna be the norm. i aint mad at anybody who smokes reggie

:snoophigh:
where you from breh? 520??

Feb 2, 2006
been in the 520 all my life until 3 years ago..i could smoke half a zip of good reggie in a day..nobody in my hometown could match that level

the reggie was almost borderline mids status..once in a while i got some with a little bit too many seeds..nobody complained because the whole town smoked it

:420:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
im high as fuck and grew up in arizona smokin good reggie every day except for 4/20 and when all eyez on me dropped..that was the only times i smoked cali bud in a 15 year weed smoking career

reggie did the job no doubt and i do miss smokin it a little bit. but from that first blunt of gdp i get why cali has the best weed in the world

when i ghost to the 520 smokin scouts or kush is gonna be the norm. i aint mad at anybody who smokes reggie

:snoophigh:
I remember my first stint in AZ in 2006 there wasn't nothing but reggie out here. I'm glad they have good weed out here now.

Feb 2, 2006
this chocolope / strawberry cough combo smells good

this perfect balance of terpenes smells faintly like chocolate strawberries