Real tits vs Fake tits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Real tits vs Fake tits

• Real

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Just give me a tit

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2009
i like real boobs but i was in south lake tahoe and met this nice whore who had huge fake knockers named olivia and she made me like fake tits. she was hella gay when it came to doing blow off them tho because she was a "recovering drug addict" whatever the fuck that means. good job being a whore at mount bleu then that is a good environment.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I like My tids with a blue berry sittin in the middle of each and syrup

i've been meaning to ask this for awhile now, but i guess now is as good as any time to ask...

why are her nipples pointing to the floor?
and why did she think it was a good idea to take a photo of her nipples while they are pointing at the flooe?

posted from my muthafuckin iPad while taking a shit.

::

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Me personally, I cant stand the perfect round cantaloupe shape of a lot of implants.....I hate the super big ones too.....caint do it....deflate them shits

but I dont like no ol granny lookin flapjacks either

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't mind the fake tits so much as I mind the baggage that comes with them...ie insecurity, attitude and sluttiness (huge generalization I know...but that's my experience)
MOTHA FUCKIN THIS!!!!

.....but I like tiddies. real or fake fool me I dont care. been there done that.