Rapper Andre Johnson severs his johnson, jumps off building

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
men who cut off their own johnsons fail at life

by failing to kill himself he failed at life two times

it seems that every couple of years some dude chops off his johnson

Apr 14, 2003
Fool was takin that torture track from Enter The 36 Chambers too seriously man. hahaha

Ghostface: "Man I'll put your nuts on a fuckin dresser, just ya nuts, and bang them shits wit a spiked bat"

Method Man: "I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin sew ya asshole closed and keep feedin you and feedin you."

Christ Bearer: "Man fuck that, I'll cut my OWN fuckin dick off and throw myself offa two story building son."

Feb 25, 2006
"Though he jumped off of a 2 story balcony, Johnson suffered no injuries from the actual jump as he was running around naked after the fall, yelling & screaming at random people, only injuries he suffered were self inflicted." TMZ

LOL! This nigga... SMDH!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
14 if you're not a scrapa j/k

Nah though, I jumped off of the rail on my old balcony and figured that added another 3-4 feet AT BEST. It sucked pretty bad actually. I jumped straight down thinking my legs would support the fall and my upper body flew down hella fast after my feet hit the ground and I hit my chin on my knee. The stuff you do when you're 13 years old...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
LOL serves dude right.... what a fucking dumbass

I've done some crazy shit in my time but I would never do any harm to my lil johnson... even if I was on all the drugs.

If anyone comes near me with a sharp object by my junk im gouging out their eyes asap... I've been fired at many jobs cuz of this :cry:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he obviously still smoking them dust blunts wu tang was known for .....must have got him a potent batch of stanky.... shit had him wiggin days later lmao

dickless....he will now find the true meaning of life

christ bearer is right, sheesh
maybe change it to cross bearer cuz he gon be carrying that heavy muthafucka from now and forever