Rap Song Questions You Were Always Too Embarassed To Ask????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
...This is the thread where you can ask any question about a rap song, and no judgement will be passed on you...No matter how uncool you think it will make you look. Or if youre worried about your e-rep, then list a question that took you a while to get the answer to back before the internet... Or maybe something u thought u knew, but later found you had all wrong!

I'll start: (and i admit that still to this day, i dont know the answer to this) What in the fuck is a chronic dice?

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Mind you, English is not my first nor second language, which is why I guess it brought me a lot of confusion with that song by The Click - Lets Get Drunk. The lyrics go apparently "Lets get drunk and throw up in the car", but for a long time I heard it as "Lets get drunk and throw up in a cup".

Jun 5, 2004
Mind you, English is not my first nor second language, which is why I guess it brought me a lot of confusion with that song by The Click - Lets Get Drunk. The lyrics go apparently "Lets get drunk and throw up in the car", but for a long time I heard it as "Lets get drunk and throw up in a cup".

Hahahahaha

I always thought it said " lets get drunk and tore up in the car"

Either way, im pretty sure it dosent say throw up in a cup

Jun 5, 2004
These aren't embarrassing to me, I'm more embarrassed for them.

Why would Dubee say "big boys play with big thangs, long donkey dicks"? (0:50 to 1:00)

Why would Kurupt say "I'ma catch his ass at the hizouse and stuff a three quarter inch dick up in his mizouth"? (3:10 to 3:17)

Lol i think we can add this one to that list too-

" I switch hit, and play with both mitts"

Oct 3, 2006
I tried giving radio another chance a while back, but this song probably has the gayest opening line ever, that I shut this shit off right after hearing this. And no, I don't give a fuck about the message or any of that shit, this fucking song just represents all the faggotry ass lyrics/songs/artists that is going on in the radio these days.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I tried giving radio another chance a while back, but this song probably has the gayest opening line ever, that I shut this shit off right after hearing this. And no, I don't give a fuck about the message or any of that shit, this fucking song just represents all the faggotry ass lyrics/songs/artists that is going on in the radio these days.

You know that its on purpose though, right? Not like he was trying to rap about something unrelated and it just came out all marty. I'm not a fan of the song musically, but I do appreciate what those cats are trying to do message wise--obviously you dont.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ok here's one - when I was 10 and starting to get into Bay rap, I heard the CD version of "Back To The Hotel". Needless to say I was very confused at "Its time to get some more cock!!"
I was probably 15 when that song dropped.

....figured everyone called pussy, cock, & I was jsut late on the term so I decided to use it in a sentence, with my stepdad.

needless to say he didnt stop laughing at me for days & gave me the "WTF BREH YOU GAY!?" look.

muhfucka is 76 years old & still gives me shit for that from over 20 years ago lol.

FML