Rap Song Questions You Were Always Too Embarassed To Ask????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Big Oso Loc is from Irvington right? Irvington is not in Northern Ca, it's in New Jersey. Is he from the east coast or what?

& why do certain artists have miss-named tracks, or the song title is the song before it do these fools even check their final product before it comes out?
I'll school you on the first subject breh, cuz you are WAY off lol.

Ok... Irvington is a section of the east bay, with some rich history. This section started as its own country back in the 1800s when Columbus discovered it. It was called Columbusia. In 1902, Big Oso Loc's great uncle Huge Oso II conqured Columbusia and renamed it Conquistadorville. In 1999, under Large Oso's new rule, the country was evacuated and rushed to Canada due to the Myan belief of Y2K. In 2000, Big Oso Loc and a small group of young gangsters came back to Conquistadorville to reclaim the family land, only to find that whites had swooped it up. But Big Oso was a new generation of Osos who was more willing to come to agreement, so on May 5th 2001, the Oso family and the whites agreed to divide the land into 4 different cities and call it the "Tri-City Area", with Oso's share of the land being called Irvington. Today, everybody lives in peace.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL

Ok... Irvington is a section of the east bay, with some rich history. This section started as its own country back in the 1800s when Columbus discovered it. It was called Columbusia. In 1902, Big Oso Loc's great uncle Huge Oso II conqured Columbusia and renamed it Conquistadorville. In 1999, under Large Oso's new rule, the country was evacuated and rushed to Canada due to the Myan belief of Y2K. In 2000, Big Oso Loc and a small group of young gangsters came back to Conquistadorville to reclaim the family land, only to find that whites had swooped it up. But Big Oso was a new generation of Osos who was more willing to come to agreement, so on May 5th 2001, the Oso family and the whites agreed to divide the land into 4 different cities and call it the "Tri-City Area", with Oso's share of the land being called Irvington. Today, everybody lives in peace.
that was a gem

Sep 25, 2014
Half of that album sounds like Warren G freestyles... It's like he just took Regulate from the Above The Rim soundtrack, recorded a couple songs he had previously written but didn't record yet, and then threw the rest of the album together in a weekend with whoever was hanging out at the studio.
still classic

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
redman: "male groupies get shaky when i come (cum?) from the rear, HAAAAH"

pharoahe monch: "better believe i buttfuck mc's from the rear, it appears you're stuck up"

i dont need to ask questions about those two, theyre just gay as all shit. redman specifically took a HUGE L for that one. those are those types of lines that no one can write and not see as gay, if youre an MC you seen the double meaning, you knew about it and tried to get past it.

Props: Defy and Defy

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Master P always had a song with some questionable lyrics on his albums lol

"Blowin shotguns to me and my homie, I feel like this weed make a young nigga horny"

So you're blowing shotguns to your homies, which I always thought was fruity shit to begin with, and now youre horny.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Master P always had a song with some questionable lyrics on his albums lol

"Blowin shotguns to me and my homie, I feel like this weed make a young nigga horny"

So you're blowing shotguns to your homies, which I always thought was fruity shit to begin with, and now youre horny.

I cant remember the exact line before it, but its something about how there are bitches in the back seat, so I'm pretty sure its the hos blowing shotguns. Thats why he "stops the fucking 'lac at the holliday inn, and I ain't even trippin tell the girls to come in." The real question about that song is who the fuck calls pussy "zuzu" or whatever the fuck he rhymes with voodoo.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS

i heard about this in middle school

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
I cant remember the exact line before it, but its something about how there are bitches in the back seat, so I'm pretty sure its the hos blowing shotguns. Thats why he "stops the fucking 'lac at the holliday inn, and I ain't even trippin tell the girls to come in." The real question about that song is who the fuck calls pussy "zuzu" or whatever the fuck he rhymes with voodoo.
Yea you right, but still that line sounds faulty. I was always used to using the term home-girl instead of homie referring to a chick so that line always sounds funny to me.

Last edited: