Rap Song Questions You Were Always Too Embarassed To Ask????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I never went nights without dinner that I can remember, but eating mac and cheese made with the milk made out of powder and water they give you at the food bank isn't exactly ballin. Or multiple days of only eating top ramen is pretty broke too.
breh, i FEEL you.

I will never drink powdered milk again based off the fact we had to have that shit quite a few times growing up when times were hard.

Apr 25, 2002
On the song Just Me & Bitch by Biggie, how in the fuck did he get a pass for saying, "you look so good huh, i'd suck on yo Daddys dick"???? Is that any less gay than Weezy kissing Baby on the mouth??? It took me years for that line to really sink in and think damn..nobody ever questioned dudes sexuality...
he remixed that song for The Show and made it sound a lot more west coasty (for/at the time) like he did for all his singles. he really didnt give a fuck who heard him say it.

Aug 21, 2014
there is always somebody worse off.
We call that whataboutism or no true scotsman in 'murrica,

An example relevant to new laws passed in that shitstain you call a country just a week ago...

Australians shouldn't be upset that all of their internet and telephone communication is now being monitored and recorded by Abbott's government. Some people in Australia don't even have internet or telephones!

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I never mistook Too Short for being the smartest dude ever, but on Mack Attack he says "It's the M-A-C-A-K, from Oakland Cal-I-for-ni-a"

Silkk the Shocker says "from the East Bay, R-I-C-H-M-O-N to the C-A" How do you misspell stuff like this?

There's countless dudes that have said stuff like "hit you with the shells" or something along those lines, you don't hit a dude with the shell of a bullet, you hit them with the bullet. The shell falls to the ground, bullet shoots forward, #simplescience

Jan 30, 2007
I never mistook Too Short for being the smartest dude ever, but on Mack Attack he says "It's the M-A-C-A-K, from Oakland Cal-I-for-ni-a"

Silkk the Shocker says "from the East Bay, R-I-C-H-M-O-N to the C-A" How do you misspell stuff like this?

There's countless dudes that have said stuff like "hit you with the shells" or something along those lines, you don't hit a dude with the shell of a bullet, you hit them with the bullet. The shell falls to the ground, bullet shoots forward, #simplescience
"whats next, whats next, whats NXET?"

Wooh...hey, now ya know...

Props: Defy and Defy
Apr 25, 2002
"whats next, whats next, whats NXET?"

Wooh...hey, now ya know...
Half of that album sounds like Warren G freestyles... It's like he just took Regulate from the Above The Rim soundtrack, recorded a couple songs he had previously written but didn't record yet, and then threw the rest of the album together in a weekend with whoever was hanging out at the studio.

Feb 14, 2004
Master P on, "Do You Know", on Fiend's - There's One In Every Family's album: "Forget about Christmas nigga cause you ain't even going to see New Year's". Shouldn't it be the other way around? "Forget about New Year's cause you ain't even going to see Christmas".

Jan 1, 2013
Master P on, "Do You Know", on Fiend's - There's One In Every Family's album: "Forget about Christmas nigga cause you ain't even going to see New Year's". Shouldn't it be the other way around? "Forget about New Year's cause you ain't even going to see Christmas".
You die on Dec 26 thru 31.